Chapter 28 - Agency

Lilliana's Outfit

Lilliana's Pov

"No, let's watch Outer Banks," Charli says as Dixie and her fight over what to watch. It was honestly fun to watch, with Dixie holding up the remote above Charli's head, trying to reach it.

"I want to watch Breaking Bad," Dixie says, standing up on the couch and moving it out of Charli's reach again. While Charli stands up on the sofa, trying to reach for the remote. When Charli was about to get the remote, Dixie jumped off the couch. Charli follows her as they both yell back and forth.

"It's my house. I decide what we watch, " Dixie yells as Charli continues to change after her causing me to laugh more.

"Well, I am the guest, and you're supposed to be respectful of your guests, " Charli yells back, still chasing Dixie.

Eventually, Charli and Dixie settled down, and we decided to watch Cobra Kai. Dixie got snacks, and we all sat down to watch TV.

<~𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎~>

Charli's POV

Lilliana, Dixie, and I were sitting in Dixie's apartment talking after finishing a couple of episodes of Cobra Kai when suddenly my phone rang, making all three of us jump. So I quickly went over to pick them up as Dixie and Lilliana continued to talk.

My mom's name flashed across the screen, making me wonder why she called since she knew I was spending the day with Lilli and Dixie. Ignoring the fact I swipe right, accepting the call.

"Hey, mom, what's up?" I say, talking into the phone and sitting back down next to Lilliana, where I was sitting before.

"Are you next to Lilli?"My mom asks, confusing me. Of course, I told her I was hanging out with Lilli today. Why was she asking?

"Yes," I say in a confused manner, clearly confused about why my mother was calling me in the first place.

"Great, can you put the phone on speaker?" she says, confusing me even more. Why did she want to be on speaker or know if Lilli was calling me in the first place?

"Okay," I say, ignoring the weirdness of this conversation and confusedness and doing what she asked.

"Lilli, you wouldn't believe it," my mother says, grabbing Dixie and Lilliana's attention. I could tell I wasn't the only one confused as Lilliana and Dixie looked just as confused as I.

"You got accepted into the Winton Agency," she speaks. Making the three of us jump up and squeal in excitement. It all made sense now, the reason why my mom called. It was that she got the email from the agency accepting Lilliana. I was so happy for Lilliana and so glad she got in she deserved it.

Lilliana POV

As soon as she heard the words leave her mouth, I jumped up so excitedly and squealed along with Dixie and Charli. I did it. I'm going to be doing modeling. Never in my life would I think I would be doing something like this, let alone get the opportunity to do it. I was so excited that I was doing modeling. I had no idea I would be doing something like this. It is amazing.

"My wifey is going to be a model," Dixie says, causing me to laugh before she hugs me as we both smile.

"I'm so proud of you, Lilli," Charli says, joining in our hug as the three of us. We laugh and smile, hugging each other.

𓇽𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𓇽

"So we are going to meet with the company just to go over everything," Heidi says as we go over all the things I had to do for the company.

"They told me in advance for any shoots you don't ever dress in tight clothes wear something baggy so that you can change quickly and the tight clothes don't leave any marks," Heidi says, talking about what the agency told her as I listen.

"Another thing they told me is to try not to have any unusual tan lines and try to keep your skin as clean as possible, " Heidi says, talking about more of the rules they started talking about over the call when I was accepted.

⚠︎︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎⚠︎︎

After talking about the rules and discussing the details of the meeting, I finished talking to Heidi. Dixie Charli and I hang out for a little bit longer, having a good time. I realized that I never told Bryce and the boys about the agency. Meaning, I was going home to tell everyone about the agency since the only people who knew were Dixie and Charli.

"Hey, I am going to call an Uber, Charli you coming with me, or are you staying with Dixie?" I ask her to get up from the couch.

"No, I am coming with you. The Uber will drop me off at my house, then you at Sway," Charli says as she gets off the couch, both of us getting ready to leave.

After ordering the Uber and putting in all the information, we headed toward the door. "Bye, Dixie, love you," Charli and I yell before walking out of the door. Both of us, heading towards the Uber.

<𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎☮︎︎꧁꧂☮︎︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎>

Authors Note