Chapter 27 - Shopping

I watched as the lady two seats beside me got up when they called her name, walking over to the employee. I was sitting in the waiting room area in the nail salon beside Nessa. She was on her phone looking at pin tests for what nails she wanted with me glancing at them as Nessa scrolled, making subtle notes on what I wanted as she did.

"That color would look so good on you, Liana," Nessa says, making me turn my head to look at her phone once again. Displayed were light pink colored nails that I honestly loved the look of them.

"I like that color. I was going to get white nails, but I want that color now," I said while Nessa nodded her head.

"What color are you getting, Nessa?" I ask, turning to look at her. She looked at me, speaking.

"I am getting black nails with a couple of them having glitter on them," Nessa says, responding to me.

"You know what, I might get a pattern on my nails too,"  I say, looking at my nails, imagining how they would come out.

"They look so good, "I say to Nessa as we leave the store. Her nails came out amazing they looked great. They even suited her outfit with matching and everything.

"Yours came out amazing too, Lilli," she says as we walk further into the mall, looking at all the stores. I smile before I see Urban Outfitters and remember the light blue butterfly shirt I wanted to get last with Madi but didn't get the shirt.

"Hey Ness, can we get to Urban? I need to get this shirt I wanted last time I was here?" I asked, pointing towards the store. She nods her head yes as we walk inside, looking at all the clothes.

♔𝕞𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎♔𝕞

"That's such a cute top," Nessa says, pointing to a cute black crop top that was her style. Not to mention it would look great on her.

"You should get it. It would look so good on you," I say, smiling at Ness, as we both walk closer to where the outfit was.

"I don't know. I feel like the puff sleeves wouldn't look too good on me," Nessa says, holding it against her stomach showing how it would look on her.

"No, it will look great on you. It is just right," I say, shaking my head disagreeing with her statement that saying it word going to look bad on her. "Plus, you can pull off anything, Ness. Your beautiful," I add.

"Stop, you're too sweet. I think I am going to buy it," Nessa says, with a smile blushing as  I clap my hands. I do it as soon as Nessa says she is, going to buy it. I was super happy because I knew she was going to look great in it.

𖨆꧁𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧂𖨆

Nessa and I were waiting in line at Urban when I noticed her tapping her foot. I realized that it was probably her anxiety because the line was super long and huge with many people in it. I wasn't going to worry about it till her foot tapping got worse. Nessa, tapped her foot faster and louder, causing more people to stare, which I know would make her anxiety worse, so I hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Ness, are you okay?" I ask, concerned, looking at my best friend, whose anxiety was acting up.  It was making me worry about her and what could happen to her if it continued.

"Yeah, it's just that group of girls over there keep whispering and pointing at me," she says, tilting her head. 

"Don't worry about it, Ness. They're probably just fans who are too scared to say hi," I say, trying to make her feel better. Gladly, it did, we stayed in line with Ness no longer tapping her foot, but I could tell she wanted to get out of the store soon. That was because she didn't like being talked about.

꧁𒊹︎𒊹︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧂

Tiktok

Nessabarrett✔️- Bestie @lilliana_wilson
❤️: 987.4k 💬:89.2k 🗣:15.1k

user- They are both so gorgeous
user- Love seeing them together
user- brosh<Nilli
user- The type of friendship I want
user- Friendship goals

Lilliana_wilson✔️- The SpongeBob to my Patrick 💛&💕@nessabarrett
❤️: 967.9k 💬:91.2k 🗣: 19.3k

user- Aww the caption🥰
user- I want this kind of friendship
user- Two pretty best friends

Author's Note