Chapter 29 - Fight

LILLIANA'S OUTFIT

"I'm home," I yell, entering the house

"I'm home," I yell, entering the house. I placed my bag down on the floor, taking my shoes off. I set out into the hall, letting out a call for Bryce.

"In here, " he yelled, making me walk towards our room. I waved hi to the boys on the sofa as I passed by the living room.

"Hey Princess," Bryce says, seeing me enter the room. The brunette was on his phone, lying on his stomach. He rolled over when he saw me, sitting up.

He smiled at me, grabbing my arm. He pulled me towards him and gently grabbed my face. He pressed his lips against my own as I smiled into the kiss.

"Hey, bub," I said. Bryce smiled at me, kissing me all over my face. "I missed you, " he grins, pulling me on the bed. He places me on top of him, wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you too," I responded, wrapping my arms around his torso. "What were you doing with the girls?" Bryce asks. "That's what I wanted to talk about, babe," I say, sitting up.

"What is it, Princess? Did something happen? Are you alright?" he asks. I probably shouldn't have started with that sentence because I could see Bryce's hand form into a fist, and his heart beat faster.

"No, babe. It's not anything bad, " I said. I watch as Bryce calms down, his fists unclenching. His whole body relaxed. Once he was calm, I grabbed his hand, looking at her hands connected, causing me to smile.

"After the photo shoot with Charli, I signed up for a modeling agency, " I say. As soon as I do, I feel Bryce let go of my hand, making me stop looking at our hands and his face. He looked hurt, which shocked me.

"You what?" he spoke in a tone that sounded like he was about to cry, confusing me even more. I had no idea why he was reacting like this.

"I signed up with a modeling agency with the help of the D'amelios," I repeat, adding a little more context to the conversation hoping it would make the situation clearer to him since he didn't seem to get it.

"Why the hell would you do that? Without telling me?" he yells, shocking me. Why was I so mad? I thought he would like the idea of wouldn't like there was anything wrong with it.

"I just thought it would be good. Me getting a job so I could make money not living off of my savings from High School and your money plus I like modeling, " I say, trying to explain it to him, but it seems to me even angrier.

"You didn't talk to me about it. So all this time, you say you and the girls just watched movies you were lying to my face, " Bryce screams, getting louder and scaring me.

"What else are you lying about, huh? I mean, you haven't been hanging out with me for weeks. The only time we spent together the whole month was with the boys. We never hang on anymore. It's like all the comments about you being a clout chaser are true, " he shouts even louder than before, shocking me. Is that how he felt? Did he think I was clout-chased this whole time?

"We both know that's not true, " I shout as a couple of tears shoot down my face.

"Do I? Because it seems like you dated me, then as soon as you get your clout, you jump in to be a model and hang out with Hype Charli and all the others before your boyfriend, " he shouts in my face. His face was red with rage, with his fist balled once again.

"What was I supposed to sit in my room all alone? You're always doing your stupid YouTube videos or at a meeting. I was hanging out with my friends, " I yell back, no longer crying, but just as mad as Bryce.

"Don't turn this on me. You've been lying to me about an agency, and who knows what?" Bryce yells at me, making me angrier than before.

"I was eventually going to tell you. I thought it would be a good surprise, "I object, yelling at Bryce. He is acting unbelievably. What the heck is wrong with him? I can't believe he is acting like this.

"A good surprise, huh? Lillian signing up for a modeling agency, and getting a career isn't a fun hobby. It's a major life decision, and you didn't think to tell me, but instead spring on me. I'm your boyfriend, for god sake. We live together, and somehow you're keeping life-changing decisions from me, " he yells with his face, turning redder, getting more frustrated the more he talks about it.

"It's not like that. I wanted to show you how far I've come. I got a job where I can make money. I don't just use your money and my savings. I'm doing something I love and am passionate about modeling that. Please be happy for me. Why can't you understand?" I yell back.

"Yeah, I do understand you don't need me anymore after you got what you want from me,'' Bryce yells, making me angrier.

"Yeah, you are right. I don't need you anymore. I don't need a selfish person with his ego, so shaved up his ass," I shout as both of us grow angrier by the second.

"If you don't need me so much, then why don't we just break up," Bryce shouts. Is that really what he wanted? I can't believe it. Did these seven months together mean nothing to him?

"Fine, then we're over," I say back. Did that happen? I left the room with tears falling down my face. Once I was gone, I heard Bryce throwing stuff, scaring me. I can't believe we just ended like that. I dropped down in the hallway, letting all the tears drop down my face.

I heard footsteps running towards our room when suddenly someone kneeled beside me to look up to see Noah. I immediately jump into his arms, crying into his chest as his arms wrap around me.

"We- Broke u-" I try to speak, but my tears make my voice inaudible. Noah interrupts me, trying to calm me down, all around making me feel better.

"It's okay, Lilli. Blake and I heard you guys from the living room. Blake is in there calming him down. I called Dixie. and she said you stay the night at her place. I'm going to pack your clothes and stay here for a second.

𓇽𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𓇽

I walked into Dixie's guest room. I was going to be staying there for a while. She told me I could as long as I wanted, which made me happy.

After Noah packed all my stuff, I followed him out of the door without saying bye to Blake or talking to Bryce. All I wanted to do right now was go to bed, so I grabbed my pajamas and went inside the bathroom connected to the bedroom.

Looking into the mirror, I saw how terrible I looked. My face had tear stains on it, my eyes were red, and I looked sleep-deprived even though I had the perfect amount of sleep all week. I ignored it though brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a bun to go to bed. I can't believe what happened today.

Author's Note