Well Look Who Showed Up.

A/N Look a wild update, sorry was on haitus and this is super short but it needed to be updated. AHEM MEADOW

Gabriel pushed past me entering the house looking around angry as hell. "Where is she?!" He feriously asked storming through the house looking in every room except my bedroom.

"Well dear Gabe, she might be in my bedroom touching herself, you know, where I left her" i smirk to him which was a mistake because a stinging pain came to my cheek quickly after. "Ow, you prick!" he smirked to me pissing me off ten times more.

"Celestine!" Gabriel ran up the stairs to my room and I chuckle to my self amused. "Damn Satan spawn where did you hide her?!" he was literally throwing things and I rolled my eyes.

"I have no idea feathers, how about you keep calling her name, she can come out from where ever she is i didn't tie her up she could have roamed free." Soon enough she walked out wearing one of my more modest clothing, white skinny jeans and a black and white Bryan Adams shirt.

"Celly, did she hurt....." he could obviously see, or whatever those angels do, that she wasn't a virgin anymore, score me. He sighed turning his attention to me. "I'm not going to get on your case for fucking a girl, no thats normal God doesn't give a shit if a girl is with a girl or a guy is with a guy, but my fucking sister" he switched his stance biting his lips mad. "Angels can have sex, except with demons and you took advantage of her, my sister...."

I roll my eyes and stand with my hands on my waist. "Listen here Gabriel whatever I did to your little sister wasn't forced, she begged for me and for more, hell she jumped me in the shower" I look over to her and the blush that dusted her cheeks intensified and when Gabriel looked over at her she paled, the blush leaving the graces of her cheek.

"You are in some deep shit Cell"