You Won't Be Leaving Me

I rolled over, groping around the bed for Celestine. A little concerned by her obvious absence, I sit up scratching my head lazily. I got up, a little unsteady on my hosts feet. I was only wearing underwear but ignored it.

I pad into the kitchen slowly, trying not to alert my Angel.

She was stooped over a sleek black stove, stirring something vigorously.

"What are you doing?" I ask, slinking closer to her. She doesn't turn around, only mumbles "I am making pancakes."

"I'm not hungry." I whisper in her ear, grinding my hips against her. She shivers, gracefully tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Good morning." She said, still focused on her pancakes. I walk over to the big glass window, closing the curtains. Bright light is not my thing.

"It is inappropriate to be unclothed like that..." Celestine states. I turn, smiling crookedly. I really like making her uncomfortable, it turns out.

"And the acts I preformed on you weren't?" I ask. "I'm from hell love, get over it."

Celestine hung her head in realization and I walk over to her, tipping her head up to kiss her lightly.She surprises me by pressing us against the counter, our breasts rubbing together.

"It's fine...I wouldn't hurt you ever...." I whisper against her collarbone, almost against my will. I love making promises I can't keep. I barely know this Angel and already I can't bear the thought of her being afraid, even if it means lying through my teeth to keep her happy.

"T-Thank you." She said quietly, turning her head to stare me in the eyes. Suddenly my hands go numb. I can't move, I'm frozen in place. Celestine steps away from me, smiling serenely. She cocks her head to the side, like a scolded puppy. I try to gesture with my eyes, and she seems to get it.

"Oh, darling." Celestine said. "I can't stay here." THIS IS WHERE THE EDITING STOPPED smiled and let go of her stealing a pancake. They were good, and by good I mean the best fucking pancakes ever. I looked to Celestine and she was staring at me.

"Not going to eat?" I ask raising an eyebrow and she shook her head. I finished the pancakes off and walk over to her pulling her chair out grabbing her wrist. "Come with me" she nodded and got up following me to the bathroom. "Undress and get in the shower" She slid off her shirt her breast bouncing around, free from the tight confines of the tank top. I walked over and pulled off her panties kissing the inside of her thigh, it's a soft spot for her that turned her on. As predicted she was biting her lip blushing heavily. "Get in the shower" I turned it on for her ushering her in and closed the curtains for her. "I will be right here if you need anything" I said undressing planning on getting in with her.

"Join me" She whispered and I smirked coming in pressing her against the shower wall, her back was turned to me and I began laying kisses on her back, she turned around and pushed me off. I scoff and she was blushing heavily as she pressed her body against mine holding me by the small of my back. "We do it my way this time" She whispered licking the dripping water of my breast.  All I could do is nod as she worked her tongue around my nipple. I could feel my back arch and my head went back on instinct. She began sucking on my nipples, I could feel them swelling in her mouth and she didn't seem to care. I tipped her chin up forcing her to kiss me, it was rough and our tongues went in each others mouths as soon as our lips connected. Her tongue wrestling with mine, our hands gripping something tightly, her, my butt, mine, her breast. I was rubbing her nipple between my index and thumb making her moan in my mouth and if i squeazed it an occasional gasp came out. I broke the kiss smirking,my whole hand was tightly gripping her breast.

"You like this... You dirty girl" I said laying little bites down from her jaw, to her neck, to her chest, down to her breast. She moaned loudly when i started sucking on her nipple, it swlled in my mouth which made me such harder and making louder moans escae her pretty angelic lips. Soon enough she moaned my name, my name. I smirked and detached myself from her swllen nipple going to the other one, the neglected one. I played with this one more, biting it softly, teasingly, barely licking the tip making her moan more and her knee's where coming weak. I detached my self from that boob playing Celestine on the tub floor laying over top of her.

"Not as much as you'll like this" She was attempting dirty talk, nice. She flipped me on my back and she straddled my hips and began grinding against me. I arched my back and moaned loudly, I could feel she was also turned on because it was just the shower getting me wet, where she was straddeling was getting a bit wet so i smirked and brought my hands up to her sides forcing her to ay on top of me. I started grinding against her, both bodies grinding against eachother in a hot steamy shower, it couldn't get better. She brought her lips to my ear biting the lobe and pulling on it and i craned my neck to bite the slope of her neck, demons have sharp teeth, we dont know why, except they make it possible to mark someone as our preperty, and thats what i did. I bit her neck poking on of my sharp teeth into her neck and sucked on it, a few drops of blood in the mouth and I was moaning loudly. Her blood tasted like everything of one person's desire, when I took a drink I got the taste of sex and damn was it good. She was moaning loudly but at that moment i realized my hands where scratching at her back possibly makeing her bleed, it was confirmed when the water turned pink. A knock came to my door making us split apart, she continued to shower whilst I went to answer the door. I got dressed slipping on black skinny jeans and a black and white Sleeping With Sirens muscle tank with just my black bra underneath.

"Can I help you?" I asked snobbily to the person at the door, I wasn't going to ask kindly, no, this person interrupted my sex time.

"Nice to see you again Satan spawn, I'm here for my sister" The feather squad sent in Gabriel. Fuck