Chapter 30 - Sad times

Lilliana's Outfit

Two Weeks After The Break-Up

I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. Picking out every imperfection until I felt worthless, every flaw would tear my already small confidence to none.

Before I fall back on my bed, running my finger through my hair. It had been two weeks since the breakup, and I hadn't left this room. Dixie and Charli came to check on me every couple of hours, but I would only answer their questions with yes or no.

Fans started to speculate that Bryce and I broke up since I continued to post but only sad TikToks. Not to mention they noticed I only ever posted at Dixie's apartment, and I hadn't appeared in any of the boys' TikToks or videos.

The more I thought about Bryce, the more I wanted to cry, but I couldn't because it would make everybody worry more. I checked my phone the past couple of weeks, and texts from Nessa, Mads, Avani, Amelie, and Addison filled my phone screen.

There were a couple of texts from the sway boys, but the person I wanted most to text me didn't. There were zero texts from Bryce, so I decided to ignore all of them, not wanting to talk to anyone.

I noticed tears welling up in my eyes, but I wiped them off, not wanting to cry. "It's all going to be okay. You'll be alright, " I whisper to myself, trying to calm myself, not wanting to draw the attention of the girls.

That brings me to another thing I did. I affected Charli. Ever since she heard about the split, she started staying at Dixie's, just in case I left the room. She usually stayed till eight before returning to her house.

I distracted myself from all my problems by getting ready to film a TikTok. I looked in my suitcase, trying to find my makeup and an outfit so that I looked decent for my TikTok.  I ended up, putting on a black, skin-tight dress and some lipstick.

The dress was not my style. I never wear black, until today. I didn't even know I owned this dress. Then, I curled my hair with the curling iron that Noah thankfully packed. I was touching up my outfit with some nearby jewelry.

TikTok

Lilliana_wilson✔️- Sad days😔
❤️: 1.2m 💬: 136.9k 🗣: 18.9k

user- Did you and Bryce break up?
user- You could see the hurt in her eyes
user- All of her latest TikToks at Dixie's
user- We are here for you

My back slid down the wall as I collapsed on the floor, crying at an alarming volume. I had finished my TikTok, letting tears escape my face. I sat in a puddle of my depression, soaking it all up, not caring about the girls hearing me.

It was just all my comments that kept mentioning him, making all my thoughts consumed with him. I should have told him about the agency. I would have been in the mess I'm in now.

Realized how loud my crying was as I tried to stop, not wanting to draw attention to the girls, but I couldn't. My sobs grew louder, turning into screams with my breathing quickened to the point where it felt like I couldn't breathe. I was letting out all of the emotion I had been keeping, just wanting it all to get out of me.

The door flung open through the blurs of my tears. I see Dixie and Charli walk in, immediately kneeling, trying to calm me down.

"Lilliana, you okay? What happened?" Dixie speaks, trying to calm me down. "What's going on? Are you okay? Can you speak?" Charli says as both she and Dixie speak over each other, trying to calm me down.

"I-wa-," I sturdier, not being able to catch my breath. The girls looked at each other, worrying about me, but no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't stop crying. Dixie got up, running out of the room, confusing me as Charli came to my side, rubbing my back, calming me.

Dixie entered the room again with a glass of water in her hand, handing it to me. "Lilliana has some of this. It should help," Dixie speaks in a calm voice, making me feel better.

After drinking the water, I felt as if I could finally breathe again. It started to slow down as I wiped a couple of tears off my face.

"What happened, Lilli?" Charli asked with concern laced in her voice, rubbing my back, still trying to make me feel better.

"I filmed the TikTok, and all the comments were mentioning him," I speak, as more tears fall from my face as Charli and Dixie hug me, making me feel better.

"Listen to me, Lilliana. You are a boss ass bitch, you don't need any man. Tomorrow you're going to get dressed, and go to the meeting for the modeling agency and forget about the boy. All you ever did was support him, and he doesn't support you. You didn't need him," Charli rants standing up and letting out all her frustration. Shocking both girls as they never expected Charli to be the one to say what Dixie and Charli had both been thinking.

After the speech, Charli gave Lilliana a smile being happy she had such friends. Dixie for letting Lilliana stay with her and Charli, who told her everything Lilliana needed to hear. Ready to start, Lilliana stood up along with Dixie, knowing what she had to do next.

Lilliana's Instagram Story

TiktokRoom Post

Tictokroom- #Lilliana confirms break up after rumors of her and Bryce's splitLiked by Brycehall, Noahbeck, and 220,371 others

Liked by Brycehall, Noahbeck, and 220,371 others

user- New she was a clout chaser
user- Now time for the comeback of Braddison
user- No, I loved them together

Author's Note