Chapter 31 - Sad Times For Me Too

Blake's POV

The whole sway house was a different vibe, Bryce never left his room anymore, and Noah was usually at Dixie's. Lilliana's joyful energy, with her bubbly personality, no longer filled the halls.

The usual loudness and laughter no longer lived in the Swayhouse. Now it was a rather depressing place. I missed Lilli. She was like my little sister.

The only news about Lilli nowadays I got was from Noah. Noah either heard from Dixie or his trip to Dixie's apartment. Trust me, none of it was good. She hadn't left her room in days either. God, they were so similar!

Ever since the breakup with Lilli, Bryce barely leaves his room. He only comes out to film content putting on a fake smile or when it's time to eat. I realized that if Bryce continues this pattern any longer, the more depressed. He would become.

The boys and I scheduled a boy's night out.  Nick Bean, Johnny, Rory, Vinny, Jrod, Josh, Griffin, and maybe Taylor was coming.  Taylor said he was going to be a little late because he had a meeting.

I hoped this would make Bryce feel better. Every night, Noah and I would hear him throwing things. All I wanted was for my friend to do better. I hoped the plan would work.  I couldn't live like this anymore.

I knocked on Bryce's door, telling him to get ready for the boys' night. "Bryce opens up. I have something to tell you,"  I shout, hoping that would make him come out of his room.

"No, go away. I'm not in the mood right now, Blake," he shouts, keeping his door locked as I try to open it.

"I said go away, Blake. I don't want to hear it," he yells, getting even mad. Ignoring him, I knock on the door, not wanting to take no for an answer.

"Blake, I mean it. Stop," he yells. I ignore him again, knocking on the door harder. The jerks open with me jumping up. I saw a very angry Bryce open it, making me smile.

"You finally open. I could tell you the news," I say before Bryce could get any angrier. " Boys' night out. Get ready," I announce.

"Fine," he states, walking into his room. I smile, walking away with a little pep in my step. Bryce was finally going to leave his room.

☮︎︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎☮︎︎

"Yo, can we get another round?" Bryce spoke, slurring a little. The waitress seemed to ignore it, nodding her head, before walking away. I was starting to get worried. It was like Bryce's 6th round of drinks.

Johnny and Nick were about blackout drunk at this point, just having fun. I realized I was probably the only one who noticed since I was the only one, who did not drink.  Josh, Griffin, and Rory were buzzed, while Jrod only had a couple of drinks. Taylor still hadn't come but was on his way.

"Here you guys go. Do you need anything else?" she said, setting the drinks on the table. We just shook her head no as she walked away to the next table.

"This should be our last round, guys. We all have to drive hike later,'' I say, trying to caution the boys. They all seemed to ignore me though continuing the drinking. Including Bryce, whose two shots immediately chugged down his throat.

"Hey, Bryce. Maybe take it easy. You still have to drive home," I say to him, tapping his shoulder as he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, Blake. Jrods can drive us home or you. You didn't even drink," he says, grabbing another shot of the tray.

"Plus, Taylor isn't here yet," he says, downing his shot. I move my head away from him, not wanting to watch my friend drown his problems in alcohol.

"I'm gonna puke," Nick yells, running towards the bathrooms. Which made Bryce stand up and chase after him. He dragged Jrod along with him so he could film it. I roll my eyes, realizing a boys' night probably wasn't the best idea.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Everybody but their fifteen in right?" I asked as they all nodded their heads. We all got up, leaving the tip and the cash on the table ready to go.

We started to walk to the valet before getting caught by the paparazzi, making me visibly sigh. None of the boys were in the right shape to answer questions. They were all way too drunk, and it was noticeable with their slurring, but I put on a brave face getting ready to answer their questions.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Hey guys," Fletcher says, smiling at us as we stop in our steps.

"Hey," some of the boys said while the others just waved. Not wanting to be interviewed by the paparazzi in their drunken state.

"So Bryce. Lilliana posted on her story that you guys broke up. What do you have to say about that?" Fletcher asks. Shit! This isn't going to go well.

"I don't want to talk about it," he says, walking away, but the paparazzi continue to follow him.

"Oh, it's just-" the other paparazzi says before getting cut off by Bryce, whose fists were clenched.

"Dude, I said I didn't want to talk about it," he shouts. The shouting caught all the boys' attention and they all went over to the camera, including me.  All the boys' distracted them as Bryce went over to the valet not wanting to be on camera anymore.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎