Chapter 32 - Hate

Lilliana's Outfit

I cried reading all the hate comments on my newest TikTok

I cried reading all the hate comments on my newest TikTok. I was supposed to be getting ready for the meeting with Heidi, but I just couldn't. After the Hollywood Fix video people started assuming I broke Bryce's heart and lied about us being on good terms since he didn't want to talk about me. Now all my TikTok comments were filled with hate.

Comments

user- She used Bryce I knew from the beginning
user- Clout Chaser
user- Justice for Bryce
user- To think I was a fan
user- Bryce deserves better

"Lilliana, come on. You got to get ready. My mom's going to be here soon to pick you up," Dixie says, knocking on my door. Tears were still dripping down my face, and my eyes were seriously red. The last thing I needed right now was to get to that meeting looking like the wreck I was.

"I don't want to go. Tell her to reschedule. I can't go out like this right now, " I say, trying to wipe off my tears. No matter how much I wiped them off, more kept falling. Not to mention the only thing I could think about was how right the comments were about me.

"Lilliana, don't listen to those people. They don't know what they are talking about, okay? We both know what happened in the relationship," Charli says, trying to make me come out.

"No, Charli. It's true. Bryce deserves so much better than me. All I ever did was lie and make him worry with my stupid nightmares, "I sob, sniffling between each word, feeling teardrops drip down my face. I was nowhere near ready to go to the agency looking like a complete trainwreck.

"Lilliana, stop it. Don't go down that route. How many times do we have to tell you? You're perfect, " Dixie says as both she and Charli knock on the door, trying to make me open up.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

My phone started ringing, shocking me since I thought I shut my ringer off. I looked at it, seeing Ness's contact flash across the screen.

"𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹🎵🎤" 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕
Accept           Decline

I knew the real reason she was calling me was about Bryce and i's breakup. That was the last time we talked, but the last thing unwanted to do was talk about Bryce. It was only going to make me break down more.

The thing that conflicted with me the most was that I wanted to hear Nessa's voice. I missed her. She is my best friend, and I miss going to the studio with her or our movie nights. My life had changed so much in the last couple of weeks. Even though I knew it was probably a bad idea. I pressed accept. I needed my best friend.

Ness's face pops up on the screen, making me smile. "Lilli, you finally answered," Ness cheered.

"Sorry, Ness. It's just the fact I didn't want to talk about him," I say, looking down, not wanting to look at the screen. Knowing I would be getting a super empathetic look from Nessa right now.

"Lilli, if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to, "Nessa says. I smile, nodding my head, as she nods back. The camera got a little shaking for a second as I watched Nessa enter her room, pacing her phone on something, then sit on her bed facing her phone.

"I called because I saw your comments on your recent TikTok," Ness says, surprising me.

"It's whatever, Nessa. I assume Josh told you what happened with Bryce if anything, I should have told him the truth. The comments are all true. He does deserve better than me, " I ramble as I watch Nessa shake her head, disagreeing with me.

"Lilli, stop that. Don't listen to those comments. They don't know anything about Bryce and your relationship. Lilli, for months, I got hate too. I realized that no matter what, you will get hate. That doesn't mean you should listen to them. I know you can do this, Lilli. You're a strong girl, and I believe in you. Listen to me. All the things they're saying about you are not even true. You can do this. If you give up, you're letting them win, " Nessa says, giving me a whole speech about haters.

"Thanks, Nessa. I need that. Thanks for always being here for me, " I say, smiling at her as she smiles back at me.

"I have to go to the studio today, so I have to go. Love you though. Oh, and remember, don't listen to the haters, " she says quickly.

"Love you too, Ness, " I sat quickly before the phone hung up.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

After talking to Nessa, I realized I could do this. I just needed a little motivation. I took a bath and washed my hair. Then, starting blowing and drying my hair before curling it. I wanted to look presentable for the meeting, so I did my makeup, trying to make it already somewhat unnoticeable that I was crying earlier. Which, in the end, work amazingly with my eyes not being read anymore. I even took out my two-piece, wanting to look presentable for the meeting. Since I felt it made me look older before completing the look with my heels.

 Since I felt it made me look older before completing the look with my heels

Listening to Nessa's advice of ignoring the haters. I decided that. I was going to post a TikTok ignoring all the haters, and just continue doing my thing.

Tiktok

Lilliana_wilson✔️- Steal me with a kiss
❤️: 1.2m 💬: 89.6k 🗣: 17.8k

user- Girl we ain't forgotten about you breaking his heart
user- You're so hot
user- I still hate you but the video was good
user- Justice for Bryce
user- Bryce deserves better
user- If you don't like her just scroll
user- Ignore the haters Lilli

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Liliana smiled, exiting the room, not caring what people thought of her. She was greeted by a happy Charli and Dixie, who immediately hugged her. After, all three of them went down the elevator, entered Heidi's car, going to meet with the Agency Lilliana would be working with.