Chapter 33 - Drama

Lilliana's Outfit

I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror peeling off my face mask

I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror peeling off my face mask. Currently, I have been working on my skincare since I had my first photoshoot on Monday. I was super excited but also super nervous since it was going to be my first photo shoot ever.

After peeling off my face mask and cleaning the bathroom, I enter the kitchen taking out the strawberry smoothie that I had made earlier. I am the only one in the house because Dixie is with her parents. She offered for me to come, but I just denied wanting to stay at home.

After finishing my smoothie, I started to get bored. I decided to film a TikTok to fulfill my boredom and wanting to dance. I went on Charli's scrolling through before finding dance and learning the steps.

Tiktok

Lilliana_wilson✔️- I am bored👍
♥️: 2.3M 💬: 55.6k 🗣️: 18.3k

user- Like if you never hated Lilliana👉
user- Wow I can't believe people defended Bryce
user- I told you she was innocent no one wanted to believe me
user- People switched up so fast

I was shocked why was everyone hating on Bryce and hyping me up? This is weird since not even two days ago, everyone was hating on me. I scrolled through more comments to see what they were talking about, still clueless. It was weird some were talking about a girl named Tessa, so I decided to check Tiktokroom, figuring it would be my best option.

Tiktokroom

Tictokroom- Wow😭☕️👀 Okay #Tessa and #Brycehall were spotted at Boa—Creds: HollywoodFixLiked by 257,971 others

Creds: HollywoodFix
Liked by 257,971 others

user- He moved on quickly
user- That's so messed up
user- Didn't he have a girlfriend last week
user- To be fair they broke up
user- Stan Lilliana and Addison
user- All you guys standing up for Bryce when Lilli was the one hurt
user- Not Tessa Brooks

Honestly, seeing the post broke my heart, but I couldn't be upset with Bryce. We broke up. I couldn't be mad at him. Even if it didn't make me upset, it still made me sad to see. The break-up didn't even affect him like how it affected me. He was happy and already found a new girl.

While I am bottled up at Dixie's house, still not being able to leave the apartment. The only time in the past three weeks I have left was for the meeting no matter what excuses I made. I was completely fine to leave the apartment. It was just that I didn't want to, now I am finally able to admit that.

The last couple of weeks my life had been so messed up that the only good thing that came out of it was the agency and my shoot coming up. I just needed a change. I couldn't stay bottled up in my room all day, crying myself to sleep and waking up at 5 am because of my nightmares.

I needed a huge change. All unwanted was a fresh start, and right now, I needed this soft reboot of my life. So undecided as to my first task of the new me. I was finally going to leave the apartment. Even if it was just for coffee, I was proud of myself for finally trying to get out of my slump.

❤︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎❤︎

Dixie's apartment wasn't far from the nearest Starbucks, so I walked over, not wanting to call an Uber since I didn't own a car. I was enjoying the car ride feeling the fresh air for the first time in a while it was all kind of refreshing.

♡︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎♡︎

I exited the store with my pink drink in hand, walking back towards the building. The breeze hit me, which was refreshing from the hot LA heat that I learned to get used to with all my time here.

I was walking when I saw two little girls who were about 13 coming towards me, stopping me in my steps. One had blonde hair with hazel eyes, and the other was a strawberry blonde with green eyes and light freckles. "Hey, can we get a picture?" The blonde one asked sweetly, making me smile.

"Of course, you girls can, " I say back to them as they both squeal, making me smile wider. They are so cute and sweet and super nice to me, making me happy I lived meeting can't.

"Thanks so much, " the strawberry blonde said after taking the photo. They were both super polite kids, which I loved about them.

"No, thank you. I had so much fun talking to both of you, " I say. Both girls smile, hugging me. Then, they both run back to wherever they finally walked from.

I continued walking, getting stopped once again. I look up, thinking it was another fan, only to be met with a paparazzi. I was unfamiliar with him, but he didn't seem to care and, right off the bat started asking me questions.

"So, Lilliana. There was a video of Bryce and Tessa almost messing at dinner. How do you feel about that?" he asks, starting with a big question.

"Yeah, well, Bryce and I broke up, so he is free to do whatever he wants, "I say as sweetly as possible, not wanting to be mean or sarcastic because it was the truth.

"Did you hear about--," the paparazzi continued asking me questions about all the drama that happened this week. Some involved me and other drama that I wasn't even familiar with.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Eventually, I made it back to the apartment, taking off my shoes and throwing away my pink drink cup. I had finished the whole drink on the way here, and they were no use for the container anymore. I plopped down on the couch, turning on Netflix and watching Umbrella Academy.

Author's Note
That's the chapter for today. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for it being so short I just made it today and was in a rush to get a chapter out since I didn't make one yesterday. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and leave any suggestions for the next chapter down below...