Chapter 34 - New me

Lilliana's Outfit

I tucked the loose strands of my hair behind my ear, looking at myself in the mirror

I tucked the loose strands of my hair behind my ear, looking at myself in the mirror. I had found myself doing this a lot, not being pleased with the person I saw in front of me.

I saw a girl, who no matter how hard she tried, still couldn't get over her trauma. All of the constant nightmares, which were getting worse, were the breakup, and the crying sprees.

No more of that today. Today was another fresh start. Today I was going to the mall with Charli and Dixie. I hurried out of my room, putting on socks. Then, putting on my shoes to be met by the sight of Charli and Dixie.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"I want to change my style,'' I state to Charli and Dixie. Their faces turn to shock. I needed something new.

I see the girl who is still totally in love with Bryce. The girl who cries herself to sleep at night. The girl wakes up every morning with nightmares. I can't be that girl anymore.

I can't cry myself to sleep every night, because my life is so miserable. When there are people in the world way less fortunate than me. I can't be selfish like that. I can't keep being in love with Bryce when he's not in love with me.

"Well, I think that would be great," Charli responds as Dixie nods her head in agreement. We continue to browse the store. I buy things I would never really wear. I bought clothes in a bunch of different styles.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Hey guys, I have to call my agency. I will be in a second, " I say to the girls. The truth was that I wanted to dye my hair brown, but I needed permission from my agency. I still hadn't had my shoot yet, and I didn't know if I could.

"Okay, be back quickly," Dixie asserts. I walk away, heading towards the bench. "Try not to get lost," Charli yells.

"So what did you have to call the agency?" Dixie asks when I come back putting my phone in my purse. As we all continue walking together not sure where we are going.

"I needed to ask them about dyeing my hair," I respond watching their faces turn to shock. I forgot I didn't tell them that wanted to dye my hair after all it was kind of an impulsive decision that just happened today.

"Wait, hold on since when were you dyeing your hair?" Dixie questions confused as Charli nods her head, thinking the same thing.

"I want to dye my hair. Blonde isn't me anymore. I want a change," I admit. "Look at your new style, new hair, and new Lilli," Charli says, making me and Dixie laugh as we head toward the hair salon.

"Three, two, one. Do you like it?" The hairdresser says. I open my eyes, looking into the mirror. My eyes go wide, looking at the girl in front of me. It was a big change.

"It looks amazing. I love it, thank you," I respond excitedly, giving her a large grin. I touch my hair, smiling widely.

"You're welcome, sweetie. Brown looks great on you," She states, hugging me.

I got up, walking over to Charli and Dixie. "Wow, I love it. It looks amazing," Charli stated as Dixie nodded, agreeing with her sister. "Yeah, it's incredible how good you look," Dixie said.

Tiktok

Lilliana_wilson✔️- New Hair Who dis?
♥️: 1.2m 💬: 15.9k 🗣️: 18.5k