Chapter 36 - Terrible

Narrator

This had been the first time in weeks that Bryce had been sober. The boys were happy to see their friend finally doing better. Ever since the boys' night, Bryce drowned all his problems in alcohol, not caring about the consequences.

All of the boys had noticed the issue, but every time they tried to talk to Bryce about it, he lashed out at them and started drinking more. Out of all the boys, Blake has felt the most guilty.

He was the one who thought a boy's night would help with the breakup. Now feeling guilty, Blake made sure he made a hangover kit to help him. Blake felt like it was his responsibility.

Currently, the only people who were at the thriller house were Josh, Blake, Noah, Griffin, Jrod, Vinny, and Raffy. They had finished a workout, and now we're doing their own thing. Bryce was in his room, choosing to be alone while the rest of the boys were in the living room filming TikToks.

"Bryce, come over here and film some TikToks with us," Josh yells, realizing Bryce hasn't joined them to film any content.

"I'm not in the mood to film content," Bryce shouts back. He felt depressed right now and didn't have any of his usual alcohol to numb it.

"Come on, Bryce. I'm sure your fans want some content from you you hardly have been posting," Blake adds in the conversation. He was telling the truth. All of the boys' videos had comments with people asking why Bryce wasn't posting anymore.

"If they want content, I'll give them content," Bryce protests, staying in bed and going to TikTok to film a video.

Brycehall✔️- I finally posted
♥️: 1.0m 💬: 24.7k 🗣:16.9k

user- Does anyone else think he looks sad
user- Lost Addi and Lilli two queens
user- Lilliana moving on
user- Lilli glowed up after the breakup
user- Guys stop he doesn't want to hear about Lilliana in his comments They broke up
user- Finally I have been waiting for Bryce Hall's content
After posting his TikToks, Bryce continued scrolling through Tiktok stopping when he saw something that shocked him.

user- Does anyone else think he looks saduser- Lost Addi and Lilli two queensuser- Lilliana moving on user- Lilli glowed up after the breakupuser- Guys stop he doesn't want to hear about Lilliana in his comments They broke upuser- Finally I have b...

Bryce's Pov

Bryce's Pov

I couldn't believe they were using Lilliana for views. I know she was getting all the attention from the breakup, but I didn't think anyone would take advantage of that. I couldn't believe that I didn't predict this. They got their clout off of other people. I wanted to watch their vlog to see why they used Lilliana.

Narrator

Bryce rushed into the living room, plopping down on the couch next to the house, shocking all of them. Not even 5 minutes ago was Bryce saying he didn't want to hang out with them, not to mention he ran into the living room like a maniac.

"I see you decided to join us," Griffin says, watching Bryce take the remote out of his hand and put it on YouTube on the TV.

"Bryce bud, what the hell are you doing?" Josh asks, just as confused as everyone who was looking at Bryce like he was crazy. Bryce didn't seem to notice, as he concentrated on going to Alex and Thomas's channels to watch their videos. Once the boys saw what video Bryce clicked on. They immediately understood what was happening.

"Hey, Bryce. Maybe you shouldn't watch the video," Blake calmly says, trying not to upset Bryce, knowing that he would get angrier than he already is. The boys nodded their heads, agreeing with Blake knowing watching the video would make him more upset.

"All of you just shut the fuck up," He shoots, getting annoyed with the boys feeling like they were treating him like a child. All though it was rude, his demand was solved with everyone in the room going silent.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Instagram

Tiktokroom: #Brycehall responds to the shade #Thomas through at him in his latest YouTube video         Liked by Brycehall, and 234,891 othersuser- They are both so shady user- Stan Bryceuser- The only person I stand in this is Lilliana

Liked by Brycehall, and 234,891 others
user- They are both so shady
user- Stan Bryce
user- The only person I stand in this is Lilliana