Chapter 38 - Photoshoot

Lilliana's Outfit

I looked inside my purse, making sure I had everything I needed for my shoot

I looked inside my purse, making sure I had everything I needed for my shoot. Once I knew that I did, I smiled leaving the room to get Dixie. Dixie was going to be the one driving me since I didn't have a car or my license.

"Ready to go," Dixie asks, seeing me exit my room. She was taking a sip from her water bottle, leaning against the countertop.

"Yep, got my phone, comp card, and everything else I need," I replied with a smile. I watch her put her water bottle back in the fridge, grabbing her car keys from the key rack.

"Do they want you to bring any clothes or anything?" Dixie asks, double-checking that I had everything.

"I already talked to the agency. They hired a stylist, a hairdresser, and a makeup artist. They have clothes, and everything I needed already there," I respond as Dixie nods her head, listening to me. Her other hand, opened the door as we both left.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"It's a four-hour shoot, so I'll call you later to pick me up?" I question Dixie, stepping out of the car, and holding the door open to talk.

"Yeah, I'll pick up. I'm hanging out with James, Larry, Noah, and Curtis today, so they might be with me," Dixie responds, looking at the time from the clock in the car, and back to me.

"Yeah, that's fine. I will probably be tired and go to bed. You guys can hang out," I responded, taking my purse out of the car, and putting it around my arm.

"That sounds like a plan. If you're not too tired later, you can hang out with us," she states, smiling at me. I nod my head, agreeing with her.

"Well, I shouldn't keep you too long. Good luck, at your shoot, love you," she says. "Love you, too," I respond, closing the door, and waving goodbye as she drives off.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Hey, I'm Lilliana the model you're shooting today," I introduce myself to the photographer, a smile on my face, putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Lilliana. I am Liz, your photographer for today," she responds, shaking my hand with a smile.

"You can go ahead into the wardrobe with Jenny, the stylist, but first can I just check your comp card?" she asks.

"Yeah, here. Right now, the picture is from my test shoot, when I signed with the agency," I say, taking out my comp card from my purse, and handing it to her.

"Thanks, sweetheart. Here you go, just give it to Jenny, and go get your wardrobe hair, and make-up done. I will be setting up the lightning and everything," she responds. I nod my head,  heading towards the wardrobe.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Hey are you, Jenny?" I ask a young girl. She had brown hair and looked a little bit older than me. She is probably in her early 20s. She shook her head, pointing towards another lady, who was putting clothes on hangers.

"Thanks," I say as she nods her head, walking away towards the photographer's area. I walked toward the lady.

"Hey, Jenny, I'm Lilliana. The model you're styling. Here is my comp card," I say to her as she puts the last item of clothing on the hanger.

She turned to me with a large grin on her face.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, sweetheart. Thanks for this. I'm just going to double-check all your clothes, and give this card back to you. Then you can get your hair and makeup done," she says, grabbing my comp card.

"Your first outfit is there. I am going to start putting your other outfits on this hanger line. When you need them on, right before your next photo," she explains, handing me my outfit for my first shoot as I nod.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Instagram Story

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎Instagram Story