Chapter 45 - Help

Lilliana's Outfit

Narrator Pov

Lilliana shot off of her bed, throwing off her blankets, feeling heated. Tears were falling from her face, and Lilli's eyes were furiously red.

Sweat was dripping down her neck, with her whole body trembling. She tried to get out of bed, but for some reason, she couldn't walk straight. Her whole body felt dizzy.

Lilliana, knowing she couldn't walk, dropped down in the corner of her room. She felt her heart rate quicken, scaring her tremendously.
Lilli had just woken up from another one of her nightmares. She relived the day her father died.

Lilliana started to have chest pains. Dixie was fast asleep, and Lilli knew that there was no way in hell she was going to be able to walk over there. She grabbed her phone, and clicked on the contact of the only person she could guarantee could help her.

He had been the only person other than Lilli's mom that had helped her. She quickly clicked on Bryce's praying to God that he would answer and help her. Right now, she doesn't even care if they haven't talked in almost a month. She only cared about it stopping. Her chest felt pain and her breath was unsteady, and the ringing of the phone only made it worse. It made her think he was never going to pick up.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"What the hell? Who is calling me this late?" Bryce complains, still not being fully up. He grabbed his phone, not even looking at the contact, accepting the call. Then, placing the rectangle object against his ear.

"Hello," Bryce announces, in an upset tone, mad at whoever had woken him up at 3:00 am.

"Br-yce h-elp I-I ca-can't bre-ath-e ni-gh-t-mare," the minute Bryce heard his name. He knew who it was. Bryce also could tell what was happening. The same thing happened multiple times when they were dating. During that time, Bryce had done tons of research. He wanted to help her if it happened again.

"Hey, Lilli. Listen to me. Everything is going to be okay. I am here for you. I want you to breathe with me. Okay?" Bryce says calmly, not wanting to trigger her.

"O-Okay," she mumbled, in a shaky voice, trying her best to listen to what Bryce was saying.

"I need you to close your eyes and listen to my voice. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale, " Bryce repeats as he hears Lilliana's breathing get less and less shaky.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Thanks, Bryce," Lilliana said. Bryce insisted on her staying on the phone, in case anything, bad happened to her.

"No, problem, princess. I will always be here for you, no matter what," Bryce responds, making Lilliana's heart flutter once she hears Princess. It was a name she hadn't heard in a while, she missed it.

"I missed you," Lilliana mumbled into the phone, shocking Bryce. "I missed you too," Bryce admits through the phone, "I saw you became a model and hit 15 million on TikTok congrats to you."

"Yeah, I did. Thanks, I wouldn't have done it without you," Lilliana says, thanking Bryce. "Why are you thanking me? You did it, not me," Bryce questions confused.

"Bryce, if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't have been introduced to the social media world. I wouldn't have anything I have right now," Lilliana answers his confusion.

"Doesn't mean, I should be thanked. Lilliana, you're the one who reached fifteen million followers. I had nothing to do with that. You're the one who got signed to a modeling agency. I had nothing to do with that. Don't you see? You're amazing, and everyone knows that?" Bryce rants.

"Bryce, thank you. I mean it. I missed you," Lilliana says, hearing Bryce's rant. The rant brought back feelings of love again that Lilli realized never went away. Even after Lilliana tried to push them away. after the drama, they were still there growing in their time away from each other.