Chapter 47 - Taylor's Hosue

Lilliana Outfit

Lilliana knocked on the door of the thriller compound, ready to meet Charly

Lilliana knocked on the door of the thriller compound, ready to meet Charly. Her modeling agency told her they were going to do a photoshoot with Charly Jordan. It wasn't until Lilliana went to follow her she found out that she was dating Tayler.

Lilliana decided to message her and meet earlier, so it wouldn't be awkward.

Charly decided that was a good idea, inviting her over. Tayler knew Lilliana was coming over, but he mixed up his days. He thought she was coming the next day.

Tayler had invited Bryce over, and they were currently chilling in the living room. It wasn't that Bryce and Lilliana were on bad terms, it was the fact that neither had talked to the other since the nightmare.

They wanted to talk to each other, but neither knew how to start the conversation.

Tayler got up from the couch, wondering who could be knocking. "Who else did you invite," Bryce asked, not moving his eyes from the screen as Taylor went to open the door.

"I have no idea who this is," Taylor replied, causing Bryce to laugh before looking back at his phone. Tayler opened the door, eyes widening, shocked to see who was behind it.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow," Tayler proclaimed in a state of panic.

"We were supposed to meet on Sunday, and today's Sunday," Lilliana explained, confused.

Bryce's head shot up, recognizing her voice. Lilliana at the Triller compound. What was she doing here? Is that why Tayler invited him over? He was going to do one of those things where you trap people together, so they could talk. No, Tayler wouldn't do that.

"Oh, yeah, you're right. Charly is upstairs, come in," Tayler says, giving up. It wasn't like he could do anything about it, or even come up with a good excuse not to let her in.

Lilliana walked in with a smile, that quickly fell once she saw Bryce on the couch. Their eyes met before she quickly looked away, turning to Tayler. "Where's Charly?" she questions, not wanting to stay in the living room with the boys.

"She is upstairs, but everyone else is in the kitchen if you want to go there," Tayler offers as Lilliana nods her head.

"Since you probably don't know where the kitchen is. We'll bring you," Bryce says, getting off the couch, wanting to make an effort to be friends.

Lilliana sighed, not wanting to, but nodded her head anyway, letting Bryce take her to the kitchen.

"I am going to get it, Charly. We will both be down in a second," Taylor says, trying his best to not be in this awkward situation longer than he already had to be.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Bryce and Lilliana walked down the halls in awkward silence. Bryce wanted more than anything for Lilliana to talk to him, so he stopped in his steps, making Lilliana stop too.

"I thought we were on good terms," Bryce lets out, shocking Lilliana as she turns around, facing him.

"We are on good terms, Bryce," Lilliana responded, not knowing where Bryce was going with this conversation.

"Then why aren't we talking," Bryce let out. They were on good terms, but they couldn't talk to each other.

Bryce was still in love with Lilliana. Even though he thought she probably didn't want to get back together with him, he wanted to be friends.

"I don't know, Bryce. I want to be friends. I do, but I don't know what to say," Lilliana says, tearing up. Bryce wrapped his arms around her as she cried into his chess.

"Hey, Lilliana. I'm sorry, I'm just so frustrated right now. All I want is for us to be friends," he says as Lilliana wipes her tears, letting go of Bryce. " I want that too, Bryce," Lilliana said, smiling at him.

"Good. We both agree. We are not going to do what we did last time. Where we're good, but we don't talk. We're going to talk, okay," Bryce says, wanting Lilliana to agree with him. 

Bryce knew he needed Lilliana in his life, and Lilliana knew she needed Bryce in her life.
"Yes, we will talk," Lilliana says, sticking out her hand for Bryce to shake. Bryce smiles before shaking it, glad they were finally real friends.