Chapter 48 - Just Friends?

Lilliana's Outfit

Tiktokroom

Tiktokroom: We see #Lilliana and #Brycehall reunite 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 Brycehall and 245,673 other users- Yes finally

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 Brycehall and 245,673 other users- Yes finally. I love them
user- Why do all the sway boys get back with their ex

Narrator's Pov

Lilliana knocked on the door. She hadn't been here since the day she and Bryce broke up and it honestly made her nervous to return to the house. Which was weird since she called this place home for six months. Lilliana

tried to shake them off because Lilli knew she shouldn't be nervous. Lilliana didn't have to wait too long as the door was opened seconds after she knocked.

Lilliana's face turned into a large grin when she saw Bryce behind it, wrapping her arms around him. Bryce quickly returned, wrapping his arms around her. The couple was soon interrupted by Blake as he walked by the door. "Yo, the lovebirds reunite," he shouts as Bryce lets go of me to flip him off.

"Shut the hell up, Blake," Bryce says, making Blake laugh before coming over to give me a glad. "Glad you came to hang out with us," he says after hugging me.

"Me too," I respond, smiling at him and Bryce as the three of us walk into the living room to hang out.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Bryce said he had to go to the bathroom 20 minutes ago and still hadn't come back, making me worry. Blake didn't seem to notice how much time had passed by as he sat on the couch watching the TV.

"Hey, Blake. I will be back," I said, heading towards the bathroom to see where Bryce was. "Okay," he replies, keeping his eyes on the TV.

I walked to the bathroom, seeing no lights on. I looked in, seeing no one in there, confirming my suspicions of Bryce not being in the bathroom. I thought for a second before thinking of the only place he could be.

I walked down the hallways of the place I used to call home, stopping in front of my old room. I touch the doorknob, remembering all the good times I had here before thinking about the last time I was in the room.

The day Bryce and I broke up, I quickly shook my head, taking that thought out of my mind before opening the door.

"Bryce," I said, walking into his room. He was staring at his phone with a sad look on his face, not hearing me when I was talking to him. He didn't even seem to notice I walked into his room.

"Hello, Bryce," I yelp, waving my hands in the air, trying to get his attention. He still didn't seem to notice me in his room, wanting his attention. I walked closer to him. His eyes were red, and he looked as if he had been crying.

"Bryce, what's wrong?" I ask softly, finally grabbing his attention, making him quickly shit off his phone, then put it behind him.

"Why are you hiding your phone?" I questioned, confused about why he was acting so secretive. He shrugged his shoulders, not looking me in the eyes or talking.

"Bryce, tell me what's wrong," I plead to want to make him feel better as he just shakes his head. Realizing that the only way he was going to tell me was as if I pried it out of him. I took his face in my hands. Immediately, seeing a new tear drip down his face as I wipe it away.

"No, I'm fine," he denies, taking my hands off his face, and turning away from me. "Don't do that, Bryce. Tell me what's wrong. Please, don't hide from me," I whisper gently, putting my hands back on his face.

"I told you I'm fine," he huffs, pushing me away, not wanting to talk to me about it. "Bryce, you're not fine please tell me. I know you are upset about it. I know it's not stupid. So please, don't be embarrassed," I rant, wanting him to trust me.

Bryce stares at me for a while, wondering if he should tell the truth or not. His eyes were red with tear-stained cheeks. It took him a second before he finally let it all out, seeing that I was moving. The minute he did, I wrapped my arms around him, wanting him to have comfort.

"I was scrolling through my phone when I saw I was tagged in a Tiktokroom post. It was just about how we reunited at Taylor's house and the TikTok. Then I looked at all the comments, talking about how you deserve better. When I realized they were right. You do deserve better," he lets out, telling me why he was crying as I rub his back.

"Bryce, they don't know what they are talking about. You are the best boyfriend I ever had. They don't know anything about our relationship, okay? I love you," I say, not realizing what I said till Bryce's eyes go wide.

"You still love me?" he questions, in a low voice, wanting to know if I meant it or said it out of habit.

"Yeah, I guess I never stopped," I say, meeting his eyes as we both stare deeply into the eyes of each other, smiling.

"I love you too," he says as he leans in, and I do the same, both of us kissing. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. I missed moments like this, just being with him was everything.

Author's Note