1

Forth's POV:

What..?? Forth gaped in confusion when he see so annoying face of lam's.

Lam's annoying face but he never show this kind of emotion in his face openly other then he is fighting.

Why suddenly he is so annoying he is alright moment ago.
"What happened?" Park asked he also noticed his behaviour but he doesn't answer but he look dance floor.

"Lam what happened dud?" I ask him then he turn around and just say "nothing."

"Is there something that border to you??" I asked him
He say nothing he deny and dance floor with so annoying face and drink his beer.

Then I piss up and look dance floor.
There so much girls boys are dancing so why he annoying because There that much people or what?

Then my eye meet innocent looking boy but he is not innocent at all because he have two girl in his arm and his seductive dance in floor. His skinny jeans and his slim body his innocent eye ,thick eyebrows,sweet smile and pale skin. He is so handsome and same time cute.

Then he turn my side I mean lam's side and wink that means he is the reason lam annoying but who is he that lam this much annoying and now angry.

Is lam like girls one of them or that guy .
I thought then his eye meet with my and my heart thud.. beat so fast but why??
this eye so familiar to me and he smirk and turn other side to dance with girls.

Do I know him but I don't have any memory I meet him.
Then he look at me again and I look at him. His eye so familiar to me but why ??'

Is he...
No no he is not.

My love promised me that he don't do anything that make me angry right..

But wait it's been 9years is he remember me and my promise...??
But playful nature and that innocent eye why remain me so much him why..?

Is he is the reason lam this much angry. Is lam like him or what??
What if he forgot me and like lam..

I feel so annoying with my thought and my mind and heart never feel like this but why with this guy?? I have so much questions pop. I feel so irritated but why I feel like I am jealous with this girls. I feel annoying and angry with my thought.

so I get up and don't say anything to my friends and walk out from bar.

I know all my friends are worry because I don't talk and came out of bar but I can't see him like this he so much remind me my love so much.

I speed my bike and drop in my apartment then open door then enter my bedroom and slam in bed.

Then I Took my wallet and there is my love and me in 9years ago picture.
Then I look my right waist there is bracelet our first couple thing that connect us.

"love where are you I miss you??"
I drift in sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3rd person POV:

Bam...
Everyone in foodcourt are stent.
Someone bang most fierce first year gang leader and his general's table in engineering.

Forth sits with park across him there lam max and tul.
They all turn his direction and there he is yesterday's boy. Then thud forth heart beat again...

Forth is amused with this handsome boy who is now so angry because of lam. But wait why he look hot when he is angry.

Lam who now look already annoying face and looking this guy with angry eye.
This guy is standing beside table .
what happened to him he look so angry...??

Forth look this boy head to toe boy wear medical uniform.
So he is medical student Forth mumble himself.

"Lam you asshole how dare you??" He catch Lam's collar
But Lam don't say anything he just look him with his expressionless face.

"What do you say to my mother?"
He asked again but Lam doesn't say anything.

"You know this city means what to me and you know this university how important to me why do you said to mother so she is angry and say she want to me go back to London." His tear drop he is crying now.
He turn around and took deep breath and wipe tear and again turn Lam's side.

Then took his wallet and "This is my room share that I stay with you it's one month's payment.
I know I stay with you only two day so keep the change and one more thing I believe you so I say about my past but you are such heartless so you never understand what love means."

"If my mom came here and took me with her.
I never forgive you for this."He say and turn around and leave engineering food court.

Everybody in food court surprised with this guy because he kick most fierce gang leader and his general and he walk like nothing happened.

Most of them is surprised this heart less gag leader don't do anything with this guy .

If something like that happened in other day this boy now in floor or hospital bed but today he doesn't do anything this guy but why??

But there first year gang leader look boy who hit his table.
boy leave and he don't know what happened his mind doesn't work this boy is crying. He don't do anything at all but why..?

Why he feel pain in his heart that this boy cry but why he never feel like this then why today he feel so week and pain in his heart just because that pale boy is crying??

all that past love what he talk about Forth got curious..

But he have no answer any of this question that pop in his mind because his mind is so messed up.

Forth never feel this way but why he feel that way,
is there any connection or what...??

He want to know but why...??