⋞ ᗩᑕᕼIEᐯEᗰEᑎTᔕ & ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ ⋟

Aaahhhh!!! Winning an award for your hardwork is definitely overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!

A C H I E V E M E N T S

🥇in Amazing Book Awards- Best Graphic Shop

🥈in Opulence Writer's Awards- Best Graphic Shop

🥈in Magical Mini Awards- Best Graphic Shop

To all those who have given me positive reviews- you guys are my constant support and I love you all for that. When I started this shop, istg, never in a million years I thought this would be such a great venture and also a turning point in my life. I didn't just learn and improve graphics by starting this shop, I learn how to be strong despite the leaden shitheads giving you a hard time and I also met and befriend many absolutely amazing friends!

R E V I E W S

OpulenceDeluxe

I love the cover and thought it complemented well with the overall appearance. Your talents broaden over a wide range of areas from covers, banners, aesthetics, character boards and profile pictures/bios. I like that, and it really shows where your skills lie. I favour your skills in designing mood boards and think they are one of the best I have seen here in numerous graphic shops! Honestly, I see no flaws in your work; each design has a unique flair and a ‘touch of thasli’. The shops overall appearance is neat, tidy and the awesome banners really bring it to life. Amazing work on those! I found your rules and payments reasonable, and the forms procedure is smooth and straightforward. Well done, and keep up the good work! (A little side note - don’t focus on others and their mistreatments. Focus on yourself. Be happy and BE YOU!)

~~~

rockshower

Not gonna lie, it's an amazing Graphics' Gallery! It was one of my many inspirations before starting my Graphic shop!!

I love all of your graphics, especially the aesthetics!Your aesthetics are very different in style..And, that makes your graphics more unique.
You have organized everything pretty well
And, being a coffee lover.. I love the theme of the entire portfolio!The start and end banners are also epicccccc

I know there are some peeps out there, who are very destructiveBut.. Thasu, being a bold muthashi, never pay attention to them!!You are amazing just as your graphicsAnd, always keep going!! All the besttttttttt

~~~

MiniMoxx

The Black Coffee Graphics Shop by idgafology's is a brilliant shop. There are plenty of different graphic types all with different styles suited to everyone's needs/wants. The designer is professional, quick and really helpful to the client's needs. The payments are straightforward, easy and fair. The finished products are always professional, what the client needs and the designer comes up with multiple options. Brilliant!

~~~

akiimarvelous

Black Coffee Graphics is one of the finest graphics shops I have applied for. They accept and provide your orders and the efficiency is really good. The quality and the type of graphics here is really amazing. This shop is definitely worth visiting!