⋞ ᗩᗰEᖇIᑕᗩᑎO ⋟

Yes, there are rules as I work hard to keep this book updated

Yes, there are rules as I work hard to keep this book updated. Don't worry, rules are so effing simple.

R U L E S

1. Obviously, a permanent follow for my account. If you have plans of unfollowing me later, istg, I'll hunt you down!

2. A shout out for this book on your message board and it is considered as a payment. Making these graphics are not at all a piece of cake. So giving my book a chance will be appreciated a lot. And it is mandatory to give a shout out whenever you request for an order, no matter you have given this book a shout out before.

3. You have to mention me in your book if you ordered for banner(s) and aesthetic(s), in your blurb or book if you ordered for cover, and in your bio if your ordered for theme. If not mentioned, I'll not at all hesitate to reveal how much of a creep you are! Okurrrrr.....

4. It is mandatory to use my graphics immediately after receiving it and at least for a month! And this is mainly for people who think that graphics is as easy as squeezing a lemon. If I'm jobless, I will go for rounds to check whether you're using my graphics or not and if I see that you aren't, istg, I'll be squeezing you instead of a lemon!

5. Do not shop hop! If you do, I'll shoot you down and make sure you won't hop anymore in your life.

6. Add my book FILOFOBISK to your reading list. Reading or not reading, it is your choice. I'm not gonna be pushy cuz eww! I hate pushy people!!

7. If you place an order, make sure you respond to my texts. I don't want to waste my time waiting for your sweet call. You're the one who ordered, so show some courtesy.

8. Fill out the forms in the inline comment.

9. I NEED TIME!
D

on't spam my inbox asking about your work. If you do that, your messages will lead to the cancelation of your request. I'll set a deadline for myself depending on my mood because I have the worst mood swings. But don't worry, if I set my mind on something, I'll complete that task nevertheless.

10. Dm me if you want to add or modify or change anything in your works. I made this a rule because I don't want to make my customers my rivals when I get to know they talked shit about my work behind my back.

11. The limit for redoing graphics as per your request is 3. Yeah, 3 and if you're gonna ask again, you'll be seenzoned. Bye forever!

12. RACISTS, HOMOPHOBICS, BULLIES, ISLAMOPHOBICS AND ALL THOSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF LOVE, HUMANITY AND BROTHERHOOD, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOOK!

13. This is out of context but is important af.
If you're feeling low, please don't hesitate to dm me. Mental health is important and this word must be spread like wildfire. Please don't bottle up your feelings and thoughts and weight yourself down because you deserve so much better in this lifeless and crappy world. I can be a good listener and also a good friend. I promise you that. You are not alone!

◐