Prologue- Strange feeling.

(This was originally on another app, but, so others can see it, I'm moving it here.)

(First off, small change to Cell in this story. Normally, he does NOT have the DNA of Gohan or the earthlings. Here, he does. Gero gets curious about half breed potential, and just human potential around the time that would be the 3 years of training before the androids in the future, and so adds the cells of Gohan, Krillin, and perhaps Master Roshi)

A familiar scene plays before you. A young boy struggling to put an end to what claims to be perfection. In fact, without what happens next, he might have lost.

Cell feels a strong pressure on his back, which causes his focus, along with his power, to drop. His head turns, and he yells the name of the person who did this to him.

"Vegeta!"

The boy on the other side, Gohan, used this as an opportunity to give one final push.. And it worked.

Cell is engulfed in the blue energy of the Father-Son Kamehameha. And this is where Cell's end would've been, if he didn't use his head.

Piccolo's brilliant mind kicked in, and the Bio-Android slowly put two fingers together and placed them on his forehead. Giving a yell of pain before vanishing.

Once the smoke clears, Gohan falls to the ground, happy that, apparently, he did it. And nobody has any worries except Vegeta and Piccolo, but they decide to let it go for now.

Cell didn't have time to lock onto anyone, so he accidentally teleported to some place on earth he hadn't seen yet. The arctic.

He isn't moving yet though. He used pretty much all his energy on that blast, so once he regenerates, he just kind of falls to the ground, and of course, gets some sleep for the first time ever.

Fast forward 2 weeks, Cell has turned the largest area he could find into his little home. Though it is a little cold, he can adapt to that. Weather has never been an issue for him. So heating up water and sometimes fish with his energy, he's easily able to survive.

"Hmph.. If only I wasn't so damn careless. I'll get them back though.. Some day!"

He was angry about losing. He's not supposed to lose. He is Perfection. Perfection means absolutely no flaws. Yet somehow, after a simple distraction, he was doomed? Cell had trouble accepting that.

Suddenly, due to his enhanced hearing from Piccolo, he heard some screaming. Someone was in trouble. But why were they in such a cold place? Oh well, best not wait to find out. Cell doesn't know why, but his DNA from the earthlings began yelling at him. Do something! Not because he wants to, but to get this weird weight off his back, he actually does do something. It looks like, a giant robot chasing a woman?

Surprise! It's the pilaf gang in a machine they made, chasing a strange human scientist, possibly for their research, that way they can make upgrades to their own tech. Cell wondered if it was Bulma. But from what he remembered, Bulma, most of the time, had short and blue hair. This one's hair is longer, and definitely had a natural color. Oh well, best not think about it too much.

He placed two hands on his head, and with one instant transmission, appeared in front of the machine. He uses the same hand to simply flick it, and it goes flying. Maybe even to a different area completely. The Android turns his head to look at the scientist, she was just about to say,

"Tha-"

Cell cuts her off.

"If you're going to thank me, I might as well do the same thing to you. You humans are so miserable."

With that, he goes back up to his small home to do the light training. He didn't want to get too into it, because again, Z fighters, but at the same time, he wanted to grow in strength so he's extra prepared for next time.