Chapter 2: Ain't it funny, rumors fly?

I dedicate this to my wattpad bestie, FurryLibrarian, for being an amazing person. Btw, she made the book cover, awesome right? :)

Keep reading this story, VOTE & COMMENT!

So I present to you Chapter 2. This chapter contains 3 POV's (YAY!)

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

---------------

CHAPTER 2: Ain’t it funny, rumors fly?

SEAN’S POV

I’m sitting in class right now. Not paying any attention to the teacher. I’m so spaced out in my own thoughts. Boobs, boobies, ass, asses, hips, hippies… wait that’s not right.  Hippies? I chuckled at my own thought. The teacher must’ve noticed me coz’ she keeps on giving me the ‘be-quiet-or-detention-for-you-mister’ look. I shook my head trying to focus. But then I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket and I looked carefully to the teacher to make sure that I’m not gonna get caught.

From: Kaleb

Dud, you’re thinking about boobs and assess again aren’t you?

I smirked and look over to Kaleb at the back. I murmured “I wanna get laid” to him and he chuckled. I think I heard a “Pfftt” sound beside me so I looked to my right. He’s oddly familiar… Oh yeah! Spencer!

“Hey” I winked at him while smiling. He smiled back, then rolled his eyes. Wow. What did I do?

All of a sudden, the bell ring and I grabbed my backpack. Kaleb is beside me following my lead to exit the classroom.

SPENCER’S POV

Well that escalated so quickly. The lunch bell ring and we all exited the classroom. I texted my bestfriend Jasmin to reserve our usual seat and I’ll buy our lunch. We always do that, it’s Monday today so it’s my turn to buy our lunch, then its Jasmin’s turn tomorrow.

I grabbed 2 apples, 1 tuna sandwich and 1 chicken sandwich, 2 strawberry flavored yogurt and 2 bottles of water. I saw Jasmin waving her hand at me so I walked towards our usual seat.

“Yum! Thank you!” She beamed and I smiled while sitting down.

“So, how are you and Jake?” She suddenly asked me. I pursed my lips and looked directly at her.

“Well, I think he got over the fact that I broke up with him.” Lies. Jake called me 10 times this morning and I kept on rejecting his calls. I don’t want to talk to him coz’ I know that hearing his voice will completely change my mind. I love Jake, even now. But what he did to me was unforgivable. I’m still not getting over the fact that he cheated on me, WITH HIS STEP-BROTHER. How twisted is that?

“Really? Good for the both of you then” She said between chews. I chuckled at her. Good thing she didn’t noticed *sighs*

I was about to eat my Tuna sandwich when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back to see who it was. Oh… Alexandria. That’s unusual, what does she want?

“Hey, what’s up” I said and then she slapped me. SHE FREAKIN’ SLAPPED ME?! WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FVCK?! What did I freakin’ do to her?!

“What’s up?! YOU WHAT’S UP! Stay away from my Man you fvcking fag” She snapped then walked away. I stared at her confused while holding my cheeks. Gad she slapped me so hard. I noticed that half of the students in the cafeteria are looking at me now, they were all holding their phone in an ‘OMG-WHAT-IS-THE-MEANING-OF-THIS’ look on their faces. I glance at Jasmin and she has that look too. She looked at me and then she handed me her phone. I looked at the most STUPID PICTURE EVER.  Or should I say, the one who took this is such an idiot for making a false statement about this.