Chapter 5: Two can keep a secret.

Pic of Sean. VERY EDIBLE. Do you agree that being good-looking and hot is illegal? lol

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

So I present to you... Chapter 5!

This chapter is not edited so it may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos.

-------

CHAPTER 5: Two can keep a secret.

SEAN'S POV

"I like Spiderman!" I exclaimed while pointing my index finger to the young boy's outfit in front of me. He's wearing a matching Spiderman shorts and T-shirt. My Mom bought me one of these but I outgrew them. Oh well.

"I don't like Spiderman. Mom made me wear these" The young boy retorted while pouting. Haha! He's so cute!

"Why? Spiderman is the best!" I said while furrowing my eyebrows at the young boy. He just huffed and I laughed, then I ruffled his hair. Then suddenly a man appeared holding a huge camera on his hands.

"Boys! I'm gonna take a picture of you both!" He stated. I just smiled.

"Dad! You're embarrassing me!" The young boy yelled while balling his fists. I laughed and the young boy's Dad just came towards us and made us smile in front of the camera. An idea came to my mind to piss the young by so when the camera clicked, I quickly turn to the young boy and kissed him on the cheek while my arms are hugging him tightly.

"Ewwwwww! Nooooo!" The young boy yelled while making his way out to my arms. He yank and punch my arm but I'm still holding a tight grip on him. His Dad is laughing so hard now so I just tighten my grip again and licked his cheeks. Then his Dad took another photo of us and then he left smiling.

After his Dad left, I felt some water dropped on my arms, I looked over to the young boy and saw that he's crying. I immediately released my grip on him. I suddenly felt terrible on what I did so I just wiped his tears away. The young boy looked over to me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him worriedly. We sat down on a log beside the tree, the party is still going, and children are spreading everywhere.

"Because I ran out of oxygen" He said and I laughed. After a minute, he joined me while laughing. And then I stopped to properly introduce myself to him...

"I'm Sean Richard, what's your name cry boy?" I smiled at him. He was about to open his mouth but something cut him off.

*RING RING RING* *RING RING RING* *RING RING RING*

I opened my eyes slightly feeling nauseous to the sound. Where the fvck is that coming from? I noticed something warm in my right hand and I looked over to it to see that it was intertwined with Spencer's hand. His free hand is cupping his cheek while sleeping peacefully. His hair are very messy and I smiled at the sight, I think he's pulling off the bed hair in a sexy kind of way. Wait what? Did I just think that Spencer's sexy? Well, no doubt, his body looks like a girl, he got the curves I SWEAR, and his waist is slightly small.

His not that skinny, he has a bit of muscles on his arms. I gently stroke Spencer's hair and quickly fixed it. Then suddenly, he purred on my touch. I widen my eyes, I think this is wrong. I like... no, I LOVED THE WAY HE PURRED. Freakin' hell he's so hot. No, he's not. You're a guy remember? You're just confused coz' you don't have a girlfriend. Yep, that's it alright.

Suddenly, the ringing appeared on the background again. I scanned the room to look on where it was coming from and saw my phone on the desk beside Spencer's Laptop. I let go of Spencer's hand and walked over to my phone. I'm surprised that I feel okay now, no more flu. I looked over the caller I.D. and I nearly dropped my phone. Fvck! I FORGOT TO TELL MY MOM!