oneshot nr.1

mafuyu x uenoyama

a quick a/n: this will simply be a wholesome oneshot, to start off with something simple, enjoy :)

also, please vote if you enjoy

The rain was trickling down Mafuyu's face. His pale and sensitive skin was humid due to him forgetting his umbrella on this very rainy day. He wasn't even close to his house at the moment, and he didn't have his wallet with him either, he had forgotten it at home. His only option was to call someone who could pick him up, and he knew that his boyfriend, Uenoyama, was the only one available today. He didn't wish to bother his boyfriend with this problem, but at the same time Mafuyu couldn't handle being alone in large crowds for too long. 

Mafuyu was supposed to meet Hiiragi tomorrow, but he got the date wrong. Mafuyu anxiously got his phone out of his pocket and called his boyfriend.

''Uenoyama-kun''

''hi, Mafuyu, what's up?''

''I'm at xx right now, without my wallet and without a way to get home, do you think you could meet me?''

''of course, right away, do you have an umbrella at least?''

''no''

''good grief, I'll bring one and a jacket, sounds good?''

''yes, thank you very much, i'll be waiting outside the train station at the front then''

''see you bunny''

''a-ah see you''

Mafuyu liked the nickname Uenoyama had given him, it was cute. He had tried to think of things he could call his boyfriend, but using pet names on others wasn't really his thing. 

about 15 minutes passed when Mafuyu started feeling a bit anxious due to the amount of noise and people around. He wanted his boyfriend to arrive as soon as possible so he could go home. he wanted to see his dog with a cat name, and he wanted Uenoyama to hug him and take him home.

''Mafuyu!''

Mafuyu turned around to see Uenoyama running towards him with an extra jacket and umbrella, just as he promised.

''here, put this on instead.''

''thank you''

Uenoyama held the umbrella over the red-head as he took off his drenched jacket, and put on one of his jackets. It smelled just like him.

''let's go''

the two boys walked together under the umbrella and into the train station. They boarded the train and began their ride home.

''Uenoyama, do you want to come over to my house?''

''sure''

Uenoyama smiled at his cute boyfriend, and they both got off at the stop. 

''i will pay you back when we get to my apartm-''

''Mafuyu, there's no need to do that''

''are you sure?''

''of course, let's hurry, okay?''

Mafuyu nodded and they walked in direction to Mafuyu's apartment. They went inside and took off their shoes and jackets. Mafuyu was still wet from the rain and had to change clothes. Uenoyama went to the bathroom and got a towel so he could dry Mafuyu's hair.

''here, let me dry your hair''

''ah, okay''

the black-haired male sat down on the couch, and put a pillow on the floor for Mafuyu to sit on. when the redhead sat down, he felt his boyfriend drape a blanket over his back and shoulders. He gently patted Mafuyu's hair with the soft towel, and ran his fingers through his slightly wet hair.

Uenoyama gently lifted his boyfriend up from the ground, and in his lap. Mafuyu leaned back into the black-haired male's chest and turned his head. Uenoyama awkwardly leaned in for a kiss with his boyfriend, he was new to dating so he didn't exactly have much experience. 

Their lips connected very softly, and Uenoyama moved his hand to the back of Mafuyu's head. They sat like this for a while before the both of them pulled away, Mafuyu was blushing while averting his eyes. Uenoyama ruffled his hair.

''are you tired after today?''

Mafuyu simply nodded his head.

''let's take a nap right here then''

''okay''

Both of the males closed their eyes and let their consciousness slip away to the sound of rain. Finally, Mafuyu could relax.

lol hey it's me, the author, if you didn't know. idk if this was boring to read but i had fun writing it 

i have a whole story (not given related) planned in my notes so maybe i will release that 

who knows