a nightmare

the horrifying sight of a dead person was something that Mafuyu would never forget. his blue face, his eyes which were wide open and the smell. the surroundings, presenting the last things Yuki did, were like a punch in the face. the sight of his big body hanging there, lifeless, and knowing that he couldn't do anything to take it back. the feeling of regret and blame came over him in a wave, a wave so big he felt lightheaded. 

what was he supposed to do? he stared at the horrific sight, tears starting to stream down his unnaturally cold face. his legs were quivering, and he felt weak in his knees. he fell to the floor and felt his breath hitch in his throat. he was struggling to let the air out of his lungs, and his hands were shaking uncontrollably. when he finally got the air out of his lungs, he struggled to breathe in again. He gasped in pain, as no air was allowed into his lungs.

this cycle went on for an eternity, before he let out a choked sob, and a cough. he felt a grip around his shoulders, shaking him quite suddenly, and his mind suddenly clicked. he shot open his eyes, and saw the sight of a black-haired male in front of him. he stared in shock, as more tears streamed down his face, and he looked around him.

he was in his apartment, with Uenoyama. right, it all came back to him, he whipped his head to face his boyfriend, and let out another sob. he felt himself get pulled into a warm and comforting embrace. his loud sobs kept on coming and luckily, his breath had caught up to him. He listened as his boyfriend whispered reassuringly, letting him know he was okay. 

ten minutes passed, and he pulled away. his puffy face met his boyfriend's, and he whispered in a low voice;

''thank you''

Uenoyama smiled at him, and ruffled his hair. he lifted the blanket, and motioned for his boyfriend to lay down beside him, which he did. Uenoyama held Mafuyu until the both of them fell asleep together, not allowing any more nightmares. 

--

was this any good? i wanted something more angsty lol

anyways, please vote if you enjoyed~