Were fucked...

I looked at Tanya

T
Whelp were f'd

I laughed

A
Yes we are

C
Mom what's his nwame
A
Umm Bryce...Bryce Hall
C
Ouhh

C
Momma I liked him I wana she Himself agan

A
Maybe cam but idk rn he's probably really busy with his work and shi-stuff
C
Haha mommy said a bad worwd. But where he's works
A
Well he is an social media influencer
I said 'booping' his nose
C
Whas a infucer
A
In-flu-in-cer baby. And influencer is a person who has the power to influence many people, as through social media or traditional media. Or, in other words that you can understand, a influencer is someone who has a lot of fans. Like people who follow them on social media. Influencers have a fan base that can range from all ages. basically it's like people are watching what we do every second f our lives. Uh influencers have paparazzi everywhere,some of the paparazzi even follow them at restaurants too.
(feels like I wrote a whole ass essay on a word.lmao)
I looked at cam to see he was just watching me talk,that's one of the many things I love about him. I can ramble on about anything and he'll just listen.

A
Did you know? That mommy and aunt tt,auntie char and Dixie are influencers?

He had the cutest shocked face ever

C
Reelry
A
Yea that's why I always have to be careful when I have you and sissy with me. I always make sure there's no paparazzi to shove cameras in our face.

He looked so amazed in what I was talking about

*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨*⃨

We finished eating dinner and we're watching '17 again'

the twins had fallen asleep and I was glad bc it was early so they won't be grumpy tomorrow for their birthday.