Part 11: Wedding

(Thinking)
SHOUTING
Talking
Whisper
-Telephatic Talking-
_________________________________________

//Rip Off Church/Rock POV//

This is the day, this is the day that I will marry my fiancé, Rebecca "Revy Two Hands" Lee.

Rock: (Why is it so hot in here?)

As you can tell I'm nervous as fuck, I blame lil cuz for this, speak of the devil his fucken late.

Rock: (Why are you late lil cuz?) Why is Revy talking so lo-

Revy walked inside the church with grace I did not know she was capable off and that dress do make her look tasty.

Rock: Oh my Satan she looks like an angel of death.

Revy's wedding gown has two holsters on the side two carry her signature fire arms Beretta 92FS Inox otherwise known as her "Sword Cutlass". The gown also has this design on the back that looks like wings wich is pretty ironic considering that almost everybody in this church is a devil. As she walks down the aisle, I feel like the world is stopping for a moment just to take in her grace.

Rock: (Damn, I guess Ise was right, I am a lucky son of a bitch.)

She finally made it in the altar with me and we took our places.

Rock: Revy you are the most beautiful person I have ever met in this messed up world of ours.

Revy: And you are the smartest and handsome man I didn't know I needed till I met you.

=Timeskip=

//Eda POV//

Boris (the one who is taking the place of the priest since they almost all off them are devils.): You may now kiss the bride?

That bitch who broke the deal is kissing the man I love.

Boris: Or the groom I guess.

Eda: (We will have a long talk after your honeymoon Revy.)

//??? Pov//

I was at the wedding of the famous Two Hands and King of Hearts and I noticed this cute blonde who has that aura around him that makes me go crazy.

???: (Who are you blondie?)

Issei: Yo Gasper where you going to drink later?

Gasper: Nahh my Valerie would kill me if I drink.

Issei: Damn that sucks but can you at least drink root beer?

Gasper: I guess that's fine right sweetie?

Valerie: That's fine as long as you do me a favour.

Gasper: I blame you Satan, I blame you

I decided to talk with the blonde.

???: Hello

I say in a slightly distorted voice because I'm using my electro larynx.

Gasper: Oh hello there, who are you?

???: My name is Sawyer.

Gasper: Well hi Sawyer, my name is Gasper and this is my big brother Issei Hyoudou and we are the cousin of Rokuro Okajima or known here in Roanapur as "Rock".

Valerie: Are you not going to introduce me Gaspy.

Who is this and why does she slither's her arms around Gasper like a snake?