A wild encounter

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

The sixth day rolled around, the end of their vacation was closing fast so they all decided to spend some time together, going on trekking.

"I know a very nice panoramic route, it's a bit long though" Angela warned, putting on her backpack, now mostly empty, since she only left inside it the essential, like water, food and a medic kit, just in case.

"It's not a problem, we have the hole day. Lead the way" George responded, exited.

She guided them through the forest, passing some large trees and crossing small stream, in which Skeppy almost fell in, they emerged in a large opening, tall grass and flowers covered the fields as far as the eye could see, it was breathtaking.

They kept walking, following the pebble path that cut through it until they entered another part of the forest. Bad ran up to Clay, elbowing him gently to get his attention.

"What?" he asked, Bad handed him a small bouquet of blue and yellow flowers, gesturing him to give it to Angela, he blushed hard.

"Why would i do that?" he whisper-yelled at him, Bad just rolled his eyes.

"It's as obvius as the sun that you like her Clay. She said she likes the romantic type. Go give her the flowers" he winked at him, shoving him forward and causing him to bump into her. He quickly hid the flowers behind his back as she turned to look at him.

"Careful, from here on there are a lot of roots and bumps, you might trip and get hurt" she warned in her cheerful voice, assuming that was why he bumped into her in the first place.

"Uh-yeah, sure... uhm..." he cleared his throat, bringing the flowers forth and looking away, embarrassed.

"I-i got this for you... thought you'll like them" he mumbled, his heart was beating a thousand miles per hours when she took the bouquet from his hand.

"Thank you Clay, i really like them" she picked out a yellow flower from the group, stepping closer to him and standing on her toes, placing it in his hair, before doing the same with a blue one in hers.

"Now we match" she added with a bright smile, making him blush harder. She turned around and started walking again so to hide the blush that was appearing on her cheeks, sniffing the nice aroma the flower let out, the others followed while Clay stood there, dumbfounded. Did that really happened?!

Bad whistled at him, bringing him back to reality.

"I told you, she likes you too" he teased, being proven right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about two hours of walking they all decided to take a break to eat something. Sitting under a large oak tree, they took out some snacks and started munching on them, Angela groaned, looking inside her backpack.

"What?" Sapnap asked, confused by her reaction.

"I brought my lunch but forgot to pack some snacks" she sighed, placing her head against the trunk of the tree "Guess i'll just wait for lunchtime to come" 

Clay looked down at his snack, it was a kit-kat and he hadn't started to eat it yet, so he broke it and gave her half.

"Here, you can have some of mine" 

"Are you sure?" he nodded.

"Consider it payback from when you gave me some of your dinner" she giggled a bit at the memory, accepting the treat and taking a bite of it.

"Thank you" 

Bad shot him a look, lifting his eyebrows in a knowing way, like to say 'Eyyyy, nice going pal, keep it up' Clay rolled his eyes in response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went on without any problems, they kept walking until noon, stopped to eat lunch and resumed walking again, passing some breathtaking landscapes and taking a lot of pictures together. When it was around four of the afternoon they decided to head back to avoid getting caught by the darkness. They were almost half way back, when Angela went to a nearby stream to fill her bottle, letting them to wait on the path. Sapnap spotted something moving in a nearby bush, he went to check.

"Awwww, hey guys look" he called, making everyone turn, he was petting a baby bear, who was happly licking him and pushing him around, wanting to play. The group walked up to him, keeling down to pet the animal, he was very friendly.

"Can we keep him?" he asked, receiving an annoyed look by everyone "It's a wild animal Sapnap" 

"Still! Look how adorable he is!" he said, picking it up and placing it on his lap.

"You are so cute!" he cooed, the baby bear licked his face, making them laugh. It was then that Angela came back.

"Hey i'm back, what are you do-" she stopped mid-sentence upon seeing them play with the bear.

"The fuck are you doing!?" she shouted, running up to them and gently shoving the animal away, causing it to whine a bit.

"Chill Angela, he's just a baby" George said to her, she shot him a glare.

"If the baby is here the mother must be nearby as well you idiot!" she scolded, starting to look around, scared.

"We better go" she grabbed Clay and Bad's arm, starting to drag them away, walking fast.

"Ok ok we are coming, no need to dra-" Bad stopped and so did everyone else upon seeing a large bear stand in the middle of the path ahead of them, a cub was running around her legs, while the one Sapnap found was behind them.

"Fuck" she swore, knowing what was going to happen.

"Don't try to run, she's way faster than you" she said in a low voice "Do what i do and we'll be ok" she assured, starting to slowly walk backwards, keeping her gaze on the large animal. The cub behind them whined, catching the attention of his mother, which started heading towards them at alarming speed.

"A-a-angela?!" George called, now much very scared, she put a hand under her jacket, pulling out a large red stick. She pulled the top hard, removing the cap and causing it to emit a bright red light. A flare.

"Stay here, do not move" she instructed, starting to walk towards the bear, waving the flare left and right so to scare the animal.

"Leave! Go away!" she shouted, bringing her arms up to look more intimidating. The bear clearly didn't want to fight, once her cub ran up to her, she started walking away and back into the forest, earning a sigh of relief from everyone.