MCC

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

Once Angela and Clay came back to the lake she told them she knew who they were. They all visibly tensed looking at Clay, who nodded, giving them a reassuring smile. She explained to them her reasons and promised to not tell anyone about them or Clay unless they wanted to.

The seventh day everyone said their goodbye to Angela before hopping on the bus, Bad and George took the longest.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again, in the meantime we can still talk on discord from time to time, you are more than welcome to join us" Bad said to her.

"I surely will, thank you"

"Remember to join us on some bedwars, we really need a defender" George remarked, making her giggle.

"Don't worry, i'll join you as often as i can" she assured.

They walked on the bus, leaving her alone with Clay, she looked down at the ground, not knowing what to do or say. Clay did the first move, walking closer and embracing her into a hug.

"I'll call you often" he said to her in a calm voice, she closed her eyes, nudging her head in his shirt.

"But you won't be there..." 

He put a hand in her hair, enjoying their softness and silkiness.

"I'll visit you soon, i promise. Just wait for me" he assured, she nodded, feeling the tears in her eyes starting to creep out. She didn't want him to go. She didn't want to be alone again.

"Hey" he placed a hand on her cheek, making her meet his gaze.

"It's going to be ok, you won't even notice i'm gone" he assured "Besides" he gently wiped away a tear with his thumb "It's not like you don't even know how i look like" he joked, managing to snatch her laugh, knowing that she was the only person aside from her friends and family that had seen his face, since all his subscribers only saw him with a mask or didn't see him at all. 

"Yeah... i guess" she stared deep into his eyes "When will you come to visit me?" she asked.

"In a few weeks probably, but surely before the end of august" he responded, she nodded, putting on a weak smile.

"Tell you what, i'll give you a good luck charm" 

"A lucky charm?" she asked, curious. He leaned over, connecting their lips in a gentile kiss, she closed her eyes, focusing on the sweetness they had even without the taste of chocolate. Their lips moved in sync, creating a beautiful harmony of pleasure. They broke apart after about a minute, making Angela giggle.

"I should have expected it" she joked.

They heard the bus honk it's horn, meaning that it was time for him to leave. He looked back at her, she hugged him tighter.