The moving van

BTW when ever I write in cursive it's the a/n
-
Kenzie's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and changed into some basic jeans and an hoodie. I went downstairs and got distracted by Maddie.
" kenzie you know that that Ashton boy isnt good." She said. I replied with "well I don't really care because he's treating me well." And with this I started to eat breakfast. "Also you're going on some vacation with your whole grade." , "what?" i replied, " you heard me kenzo. You're going on some winter vacation where you'll snowboard and ski." she said. " Oh my god WHAT?!" I squealed and started to call Annie. Well Annie she's my bestfriend since we met in Kindergarten. I was crying because of some stupid girl called Emily. She threw some paper at me and Annie was protecting me.
Annie accepted

"Hello?" She answered. "ANNIE YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME" I said, " what do you mean? Did something happen?", " WE'RE GOING ON WINTER VACATION" I said and She answered with " ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? IT BETTER BE REAL KENZIE" ,
" I SWEAR ANNIE IT'S 100% REAL" Annie squealed.
" OKAY HOLD ON I NEED TO GO OUT OKAY? I'LL BE ON MY WAY TO YOUR HOUSE" , "OKAY SEE YA" i said and hang up.

Maddie was already gone and I didnt even notice. I decided to eat some chocolate cereals and of course I put my cereals at first in my bawl and then the milk!
I ate it real quick and made my way outside. As I was walking closer to Annie's house I felt some hands wrapped around me. I was feeling kinda weird because nobody ever did that to me I mean yeah but not like that. As I turned around I started to blush because it was my crush Ashton Arbab the hot,baddie footballer. ( i- someone please murder me thankss 😭😭)
"Hello cutie" he said while smirking, "h-hey" I stuttered. What is going on?? He never called me a cutie- it's kind of getting weird i- WHERE'S ANNIE
"you like it?" He said and I don't know why but I didn't really like it because it was so weird. "I-I'm waiting for An- Jules" i stuttered. Well I'm the only person who's allowed to call her Annie because I've always called her Annie. And to my luck she finally came! Thank God!
"I-I uhm I gotta go-" i escaped from his grip and walked over to my bestfriend. We hugged each other and made our way to School.
" why are you blushing?" Annie asked me and I told her that ashton hugged me.
"no way-" , "yes way" , " omfg Kenzie you remember he's a player" and with this I started to feel weird. He's a player how could I forget!
Anyways as we were walking we saw a moving van in our street. Obviously new neighbors. I saw a boy our age with dirty blonde hair, green emerald eyes and his cute smile while he was talking to older guy probably his dad.
I got distracted by Annie snapping her fingers in my face
" what?" I laughed " you were staring"

In school I went to my locker and got my stuff out. In the first period I had maths and I love maths. It's my favorite subject. Annie and I didn't have the same subjects which sucks. But atleast we have english and spanish together.
As I was walking to my class I bumped into someone-
" i-i'm sorry"
-
That's the first chapter. I hope you liked it!
If u have some things then comment it.
Have a nice day or night!

Words: 613