The arrival

Kenzie's POV
once a cheater always a cheater? Okay when he's right then he is right.

When John was talking about his past relationship i guess he seemed kind of sad

"Hey john is something?" I was worried. He just looked at me and was broken.

" heyy john it's fine okay." I put his head on my shoulder because he was tired

" Do you want to talk about it?" i asked him and he nodded

" so I was so in love with that girl.. her name was Nadia Turner. We've been through thick and thin together.
For a while we were really the couple. We were 2 years together. During that time my bestfriend was Joey. Joey Birlem. Who also was Nadia's bestfriend. Well he was also in my soccer team and one day after our final match which we won btw.. I was changing as the last person because i don't know it's just better to be last then first. Anyways as I was changing I saw Joey kissing Nadia in front of my eyes as they opened the door. At that point I wasn't myself kenzie. I was really broken.."

Oh my god I feel so sorry for him. He deserves nothing but happiness.

" and then I found out that they were in a relationship while Nadia and I were a couple. Plus finding out that she just used me is-is just-" he stuttered and I tried to calm him

"Hey it's fine you said enough okay? You can sleep on my shoulder but please just rest okay?" I told him and he also did what I said.

Resting his head on my shoulder like an baby. He was so cute. I started playing with his middle part because his hair seemed very fluffy. They also smelled good!
God why am I thinking about ashton now! Goddamn it kenzie! Just forget him once. I bet he already forgot about me but I don't really care lmao.

I also started to get tired which made me rest my head on top of his head. God kenzie what are you doing!! You have a boyfriend!! So what? A boyfriend who doesn't care about you! Slowly I started drifting off to sleep.

9 hours and 30 mins later...

Johnny's POV
The talk with kenzie made me kind of sad but I'm fine now. I just woke up and felt her head on top of mine. I just moved her head on my shoulder and heard a little hum from her. I chuckled and decided to not wake her up.
The snack lady came and I bought some snacks for us. She also gave me a blanket which was sweet. I put the blanket on me and kenzie and then I got distracted by a girl.

"Excuse me. But uhm that's my bestfriend and who are you?" the brown hair girl asked me.

"i'm Johnny. John Orlando. I'm new at your school. You must remember the first day of school when you guys walked to school and saw the moving van"

" ohh that was you?" , " cool. I'm Julianna btw but everyone calls me Jules"

"Kenzie is also sleeping right now but we're about to land soon-"

" good morning dear passages! The flight was really good until right now. We'll have some turbulences so I please you to stay at your seat and put your seatbelt on" our pilot said.

shit shit is kenzie's seatbelt on?? Idk?! I pulled the blanket away and saw that her seatbelt wasn't on. Goddamn it

I put her seatbelt on and kenzie woke up.

" what are you doing?" She asked me with a tired voice which was soo cute to me. " putting your seatbelt on. We're having turbolences." i said

" Oh no.." , " hey don't be scared I gotchu" I told her and held her hand to comfort her. She held it back

"You'll be fine I promise" she nodded in response

Suddenly the turbulence began. Kenzie got so scared that she even closed her eyes. " hey kenny calm down you'll be fine.

"I don't know.." she whispered

After a while we finally landed. I grabbed the stuff that was above us and let kenzie go out first. It was really cold here. Colder than in Toronto.

"where is he..." she asked and I was just speechless because I just know what he was doing right now. Snogging with girls.

"He'll come don't worry" and as we were talking about him he came.

"Hey babe" he kissed her lips. ew please.

" where were you?" Kenzie asked him and he said " at the toilet"

"uhm I'll get some starbucks. Do you guys want something?" i asked politely

"I would like to have 2 coffees." " okay" I said and walked to starbucks

"Why 2?" Mackenzie asked. " I'm a footballer and I drink a lot"

" hello 2 coffees, 1 pink drink and 1 caramel frappe" I got the drinks, paid and went back to them.

I gave them their drinks. " john u didn't have to-" "it's fine kenz"

Ashton didn't even say thank you. What a clown I said to myself. As I was drinking my drink I felt some hot coffee all over me.

" ASHTON WTF" i heard kenzie yell at him while ashton was laughing. " you fucking bitch" i held him by his collar " do you think you're funny?" "Yes" I let go off him

The next thing I heard was Snape yelling. " mr arbab you'll have a detention. You're not allowed to ski and snowboard for one whole day."

Kenzie also slapped his face. " You deserved this." I left to the toilet and started cleaning my whole head. It was burning. Then I felt one hand on my back. It was kenzie's

"I'm so sorry for what he did" she said. "It's okay."

"Can I help you?" She asked me and I said " if you want to" she started to go through my hair with her fingers.

"He's an asshole. He shouldn't have done that" "it's fine now" my hair was still wet but we started walking to our luggage.

"Oh kenzie Julianna was looking for you" " oh shit- was she mad?" She asked me and shook my head in no. We walked to our bus which brings us to our hotel.

We were sitting beside each other on the ride. Austria is soo pretty. It's cool to have an change. As we were driving to our hotel we could see our mountain which was soo huge but still beautiful.

After a while we finally arrived and got our keys.
I was in a room with Louis and Hayden. I don't know who Hayden is but he seems okay. Kenzie's room was next to our room. Her roommates are Julianna and Lauren
-
-
-
That was the chapter I hope you liked it!