🦖6🦕

Nellie's POV

"No, no no. Bad idea, bad idea." Gray panicked, repeatedly voicing his thoughts, Zach doesn't listen, what a surprise.

"Great idea." He counters back.

"Zach." I say in a soft voice turning to look back at him.

"Yeah." He says casually obviously not knowing that I'm about to do.

"You listen to your brother and stop being such an A-hole! We were supposed to go back ages ago! He clearly doesn't like being here and neither do I!" I shout in his face after I turn round. He closes his eyes as I yell at him, waiting for me to finish.

"Ok ow." He says touching his ear.
"And Gray's fine aren't you Gray." He smiles at his little brother excepting him to back him up.

"No! We're gunna get arrested and they'll shave our heads then we're gunna have to make root beer in a toilet." The little boy rambles.

"What are you talking about?"Zach was clearly as confused as I was by his outburst.
"There, you see I told you. Your welcome. Up close and personal with four...dinosauruses." Zach clearly didn't know the plural of 'dinosaur' was 'dinosaurs', that or he didn't know the name of the dinosaur. Both equally as possible.

"They're called ankylosauruses. And are you really that stupid that you don't know the plural of dinosaur?" I giggled as his cheeks flushed red.

"We shouldn't be here. And there's five." Gray seems agitated, or uncomfortable in some way.

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something. Look, one, two, three, four." Zach counts the dinosaurs in front of him.

"Five." Gray says weakly, pointing to a reflection in the glass dome.

The dinosaur was grey, it's teeth clearly visible as it growled. It's teeth were stained red at the bottom. We all turned around slowly to gaze up at the ominous beast. It let out a mighty roar and charged forward, kicking the Gyrophere towards the other four dinosaurs.

"Zach go, go!" I yell at him, trying not to be flung off the seat. The only thing stopping me from flying into the glass, was Zach. And in this moment I trusted him with that security.

Gray screams as the ball roles around on the overgrown floor. When we stop moving I was still clinging onto Zach's forearm for dear life. One of the ankylosauruses and the strange dinosaur were standing face to face, tight in front of us. The monster roared and charged at the ankylosauras. Zach managed to get to get the Gyrosphere moving again but the armoured tail of the known dinosaur hit the glass. Cracking it. I flinched back into Zach's hold, scared it would break the glass, but luckily it held up.

We all screamed as we hit a tree and overturned. I was surprised when I didn't hit the glass with a large thud, turns out Zach is stronger than I thought. His arms were securely around my waist as we dangled. The dinosaurs battled in front of us, the armoured shell of the ankylosaurus proven useless when the bigger dinosaur flipped it over onto its back. It's neck was then snapped by the unforgiving jaws of the, still, unrecognised dinosaur.

"We're safe in here, right?" Gray asked meekly, scared for his life.

"Yeah totally safe." We all knew Zach was lying, but it was what Gray needed to hear right now. What we all, needed to hear.

Zach's phone began to buzz on the bottom of glass ball. It was Claire. Great timing. We both reached for the cell phone but to no avail.

"Zach if you let me go I can grab it." I proposed to him, knowing that I could easily give the phone to him if I was on the floor too.

"I'm not letting go of you." He said in a blunt voice, leaving no room for argument. If we weren't in such a dyer situation I probably would have either argued or blushed. But we had no time for that.

Our fingers grazed the phone but we were just out of reach.

"Zach. Nellie." Gray tried to grab our attention.

"Almost got it." Zach strained even more but just managed to move it around the floor.

"Zach. Look." He was now desperate.

The beady eye of the beast was looking straight at us. It looked like there was fire behind the eye, hints of orange and red. If it didn't belong to such an awful creature I would have called it beautiful. It blinked once as it growled at us, probably thinking the Gyrosphere was some kinder surprise egg.

It spun us around before turning us so we stared right up at the sky. It's long claw piercing right where the tail of the ankylosaurus hit only moments ago. It sat us on an angle, looking at us, almost curiously. Like it didn't know what we were. It let out a roar that fogged up the glass before clamping it's jaws onto the ball. We all screamed, thinking this was the end. It's teeth broke into the ball after it readjusted it's grip. It lifted us into the air before slamming us back down onto the forest floor, on the second slam the glass broke. Zach undid his and Gray's seatbelts when we were up in the air, causing us to drop to the floor. I landed on top of him before rolling off. He placed an arm around mine and Gray's shoulders, holding us down and covering our heads as the now empty glass ball came down around us.

Zach pulled us up, running at full speed out of the forest. I grabbed Grays arm and pushed him in front of me. We stopped in out tracks at the top of a waterfall. My heart beat fast in my chest. Why did it have to be water. We whipped our heads round when we heard a snap in the distance, it was the strange unknown dinosaur.

"We're gunna have to jump." Zach concluded, both his hands on my shoulders.

"No I can't!" I say tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Listen I'm right here nothing will happen to you." Zach told me, he was surprisingly calm for the situation.
"Ok ready? One, two." He doesn't even get to three as he leaps off the cliff holding onto me like I would slip away. I was grateful for his embrace because if he want holding me, I'm not sure if I would've jumped.

I hit the cold water with a splash, my body being forced from Zach's. My lungs were begging for air with how fast my heart was beating. I felt a pull on my foot so I opened my eyes to see Zach, he placed a finger to his lips then pointed up. The shadow of them dinosaur was still present. Once it was gone I swam to the surface of the water, gasping for air. Zach's arm wrapped around my waist as he helped me to the shaw. Zach helped Gray and me out of the water to lie on the muddy shore.

"You jumped." Zach said surprised that his little brother was brave enough to do it. Gray and him started to laugh, released that they were still alive.

I wanted to laugh, to be happy we made it out. But the only thing I could think about was the fact that I felt exactly the same I did 6 years ago. When Kelly shoved me under the water with her friends holding me down. I panicked and almost drowned. That was the first time Zach didn't help me. He just sat back and watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE PEOPLE ARE READING THIS!
PLEASE, GIVE ME A SIGN!
•~Jasmine~•