🦖7🦕

"We need to move." Gray said standing up and walking into the forest a bit. Smart kid.

"Hey, Nellie?" Zach said once Gray was out of earshot, we could still see him but he couldn't hear us.
"Are you ok?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just...don't like water." I answer a bit embarrassed.

"Still? I thought you got over that." He said holding out a hand to helping me up.

"N-not exactly." I take his hand hoisting myself up before wiping my hands on my shorts.

"Your shirt is Umm." Zach cleared his throat, pointing to my chest... area.

I look down and see that my shirt, much like at the mosasaurus show, is now see through. My black lacey bra on full view, my pink and white striped shirt doing nothing to hide it. A blush spread across my cheeks as I pull my thoughts together.

I decide to take after Zach and do the thing he has been doing all day, flirt. I take a step towards him.
"What? Never seen a bra before Zach?" I take off my stripes over shirt and tie it around my waist for extra effect. If we're going to be stuck in the jungle, with a killer dinosaur on the loose, and no way out, I might as well have some fun with it.

Owen's POV

We drive through the forest until I spot a broken Gyrosphere in our path. I instantly stop the truck and climb out to see if the kids are still there. I clutch my rifle in my hand as I walk towards the severely broken ball. Jimmy Fallon's voice still filling the silence as the metal frame occasionally sparks.

I take out my knife and remove a tooth that was wedged in the metal. I hope Nellie got out ok... with Claire nephews of course. Claire starts to breath heavily as she walks around the wreckage.

"No, no, no, no, no" Claire breaths out as she picks up a broken phone from the ground. I assume it must have been one of there phones because it wasn't Nellie's.

"Hey," I get Claire's attention. "They made it out." I state, pointing to 3 groups of foot prints. I know Nellie's boots anywhere, they're the only shoes she wears. Claire let's put a sigh in relief, I do too.

We follow the foot prints, hoping they would lead us to the kids. I stop at the top of a waterfall, Claire not far behind me.

"Oh, my god they jumped." Claire seems worried, but not as worried as me. Nellie hates water, and I mean hates. She won't even go swimming. Ever since that kid at her school, Kelly I think her name was, tried to drown her. That was one of the worst days of my life. I almost lost my little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I will try my best to update more regularly!

Sorry this is short I thought it was better to update a short chapter rather then nothing at all!
•~Jasmine~•