Book and Quill.

~~(Welcome to this Story! I thought before the story begins, Lets introduce myself. My name Is Tony He/Him. I am a cosplayer who cosplays Alan Rickman/HP/Johnny Depp characters under the name Hightodd_cos. Slytherin and my Patronus is a doe. Enjoy reading.)

Try visualizing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a really quiet day today, no rain, no snow, rather odd for this time of the year. The only thing you can hear is the wind going through the trees and all the birds gathering around the castle. In one of the many gardens around Hogwarts sits a Tall boy. Black shoulder length hair, dark brown almost black eyes, with his green Slytherin robes and scarf. He holds a book and quill and is drawing the tree which is in the middle of the garden.  

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I close my book after I was done drawing the tree in the garden. I spend a lot of time there in the Summer, but now because it is starting to get colder less. I stand up and walk towards the corridors with my book under my arm. I see multiple students having the greatest fun ever, together... I never had that feeling.. I was most of the time alone,, well I have Avery and Mulciber.

I kept walking through the corridors still with the thought of being alone. As I was looking down to the ground and still paying attention on where I walk, I noticed two Gryffindor's walking towards me. I already knew who they were. A tall boy with round glasses, short brown hair his name is James Potter. Another Tall boy with just over his shoulders full wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes, his name is Sirius black. As I see them coming closer to me I tried to move away from them to avoid them, still they came towards me and knocked me on the ground while passing by. I Fell on the ground and both of my book and quill fell on the ground, my book shove towards the wall and my quill to the middle of the corridor. I grabbed my book quickly and stood up.. I noticed three first year Hufflepuffs running towards the end of the corridor, one of them stepped on my quill. As I tried to hold my tears I slowly walked to the broken quill on the ground, I saw James and Sirius laughing and they walked away.

I grabbed the quill carefully from the ground and looked at all the broken parts. I turned one piece around and I hold it tight in a fist. It was a handwritten golden label that was put on the quill by the person who gave it to me many years ago... It says:

                                                                        𝒯𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹,

I got it from someone who is walking around these corridors each day. She has red hair and beautiful emerald green eyes, her name is Lily Evans..

I was standing alone in the middle of the corridors, it was completely quiet no person to see. At that point I heard someone calling James potter his name, I looked at the dark ending of the corridor and I saw a girl.. wearing Gryffindor robes, red hair and those beautiful green eyes.. Lily. She saw me standing broken in the middle of the corridor and looked at me. ''What happened?'' Lily asked while looking at me. I refused to say anything I stood completely still with barely a visible movement. Lily looked down to my hands and saw the quill she gave me, completely shattered in pieces. ''Severus what happened!'' Lily asked again while looking shocked. ''It's James and Sirius..'' I said with a shaking voice. '' James and Sirius.. unbelievable Severus. Can't you just leave them alone?! You always blame them!'' Lily said emotional. And she ran away to the dark ending of the corridor. I turned my head to her seeing her dissapear in the dark. And there I stood, once again alone...

I walked towards the dungeons still incredibly down and emotional. When I saw Professor Slughorn closing the door of potions class. It took my attention... Professor Slughorn never closes his door so something must been going on. Before I was going to check what happened I brought my book and quill inside my dorm and took off my scarf and hung it around the side of my bed. I rushed back to the corridor of the dungeons and peeked through the key hole of the door. I saw Dumbledore standing next to Slughorn. Slughorn seemed stressed out over something. They were too far away for me to clearly hearwhat they were saying but it seemed not good. I tried to focus on what theywere saying, I heard one thing.. not sure if it was right what I heard becauseof the distance. I heard Dumbledore mentioning the Dark lord. I've heard peopletalking about him, really close to me. Actually I heard Avery and Mulcibertalking to me about it. As I wanted to return to the common room I saw Professor McGonagall walking towards me. 

~~ Thank you all for reading the first part, I really enjoyed writing it.  :) See you all hopefully back in the next part~~    

~I might change the story a bit due to grammar :) ~