The Hogwarts Express

400+ Reads ! guys you all are the best!  x Tony 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

The ending of the summer of 1978 was in sight, the warm weather turned into a more soft temperature combined with some rain. I actually haven't done anything special this summer except for the things I normally do. I did draw more this summer, since my home situation isn't well... Avery and Mulciber tried to reach me multiple times to talk about the you know what thing.. Lily, also has been stuck in my head. I know she goes for Potter but still. I care about her even after the many stupid things I've done.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked to the right where I saw a black raven which I drew a couple of days ago, the raven was surrounded by thorns... I drew it as a reflecting of how I feel. Trapped... completely trapped... alone. I stood up and walked towards the drawing and ripped it off my wall, folded it at placed it between two pages in my notebook. I already started packing my stuff since it is my last year at Hogwarts. I grabbed some clothes from my black closet which has a lot of burning due to my many frustration attacks. I placed it in my dark brown leather trunk. I walked towards my desk where my notebooks where, I placed them on top of my clothes. I saw a little teddy bear laying in a dusty corner. I walked up to it and crouched on the ground, grabbed the damaged dusty teddy bear, walked back to my truck and placed it next to my potion book. My heart was pounding out of stress... I walked with my trunk off the stairs and placed in next to the stairs. I gathered the last stuff I needed, and walked outside with my trunk on my way to Diagon Alley to get my schoolbooks for this year.

There was a secret passage to get to Diagon Alley from where I lived so I took that shortcut. My black hair and clothes reflected in the bright moon light. The passage was through a forest, you could smell the foul odour of the dirty river nearby. only those who know the way can find the passage. It has been secret for over 400 years. I arrived at the gate which was located between two dead trees. I grabbed my wand and said the password to open the passage to Diagon Alley. "Numero Totalas Fueganos" I said quietly. The gate stones started moving and opened a passage to Diagon Alley, well actually next to Borgin and Burkes,, because most wizards who live in the era where I live are purebloods who server dark forces. My mom, who was a pureblood. I don't know what happened to her... I sneaked pass Borgin and Burkes, I saw a tall guy with long blonde hair. He turned around and looked at me --Lucius Malfoy who already graduated from Hogwarts. He saw me and walked towards me. "Hello Severus, how are you?" Lucius asked with a slight smirk on his face. "well, its going okay." I replied, I wanted to move on. "I want to talk with you." He replied while holding me back with his wand cane. "I don't have time for that now Lucius." I replied while pushing his wand cane away so I could walk away. "I still expect you to talk with me Severus..." He said, his voice faded away when I walked towards Diagon alley. I placed my foot on the street of Diagon alley and as I wanted to walk towards Flourish and Blotts I heard familiar voices. I stepped back and hided in the dark alley. I saw James, Sirius, Remus and Peter walking towards Flourish and Blotts as well. Followed by Lily. She looked beautifully---Her hair waved in the air as she was running towards James and they hugged each other.. My heart broken. I felt it a pressure on my chest out of shock, I froze for a couple of seconds... 

I decided to walk to the shop. I grabbed the doorknob, as I wanted to open the door the same lady from last year in the three broomsticks opened the door for me. "Thank you.." I said with a low, shattered and quiet voice. With my head down I walked towards the shelves where the 7th year books were standing. Someone accidentally knocked against me. "Oh, I'm so sorry" A familiar voice said. I looked up and Remus Lupin was standing in front of me. "Severus. You have to leave this shop quickly." Remus said while running back to his friends. I followed him with my face and quickly gathered all my books and walked outside. I stood against the window of the shop trying if I could see what was going on. "so, who has seen Snivellus?" Sirius asked in his friend group. "Not me" James replied. "I haven't seen him" Remus replied too while looking at me through the window. "Where is Peter?" Sirius asked while looking around. "I'll go looking for him.." James replied to Sirius. I walked to the remaining shops I had to visit to get ready for Hogwarts.

------------------------------

             𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹 

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

------------------------------

I was sitting in one of the cabins in the back of the express. With Avery and Mulciber, They were both having entire conversations together, I paid no attention so I had no idea where they were talking about. while I was browsing through the new schoolbooks of this year. Again, no new exited subjects. I should pay more attention to my own crafts than these stupid studies ---Useless. I already know most of it. Slughorn decided to repeat the subjects of the last few years this year. "Come on Severus don't be so on your own." Avery said. I ignored it. I heard the wheels of the train going over the metal rails, the wind against the window. Just like every year... Actually not. My first year at Hogwarts Express was different. I remember it very clear and I will not quickly forget it. It wasn't a happy memory. I was sitting together with Lily in a few cabins ahead of where I now sit. We had a wonderful time. Then a boy with short brown hair entered our cabin, asking if he could sit with us. He looked annoyed at me. He sat next to Lily. We had an conversation about the different Hogwarts houses. He told that those who got sorted into Slytherin are bad and evil. Lily believed him. While I tried to prove he was wrong. Not all Slytherins are evil and bad. He told me he knew for sure I would be sorted into Slytherin. He pointed out how I looked. Lily looked shocked at me and again believed Potter. That train ride ruined a lot with me and Lily our friendship. after the train ride we went to Hogwarts. And got leaded by McGonagall to take place in the great hall. where Dumbledore first gave his speech. It felt like home. but that all changed when James first got sorted into Gryffindor... followed by Lily. My entire world fell apart. the little happiness I experienced was gone... Then it was my time for the sorting hat "Slytherin" It said. I walked to the table while hearing James saying "See I told you!" He said to me...

We arrived at Hogwarts. Me, Avery and Mulciber left our cabin and walked towards the boats. we headed towards Hogwarts. Once arrived at Hogwarts we took place at the Slytherin table and Dumbledore started his yearly welcome speech. "Welcome students, to another for some first year at Hogwarts...." Dumbledore continued.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this part! Next part will come soon! I have so many ideas so I cant wait to write them. Please leave a vote <3 xx 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒