Luna x reader (feminine perspective)

You were having a shit day. You skipped detention because of practice yesterday, and snape was getting on your ass about it. Fred and George were trying to make weird faces at you, but you ignored them.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?" Fred piped up after class.

"I'm not in the mood." fred looked at george in a concerning matter.

"Cmon. Don't you wanna get snape back for being a dick today?" George looked excited.

"I have to study." you said, even though the twins weren't falling for your terrible lies. They rolled their eyes. "I told luna I would study herbology with her." They looked at each other with surprise.

"You've been hanging around with her a lot ya know" Fred said with a grin.

I came out to the twins a couple months ago, and told them I had a crush on luna. Little did they know that it was definitely more then that.

"You're a prick." You said knowing he was on to you.

Fred put a v up too his mouth and flicked his tongue.

"fuck off weasley." You knew exactly what he was getting at.

You head up to your dorm, seeing Luna on the way. "Meet me in my room in 10" you said winking at her.

She smiled, nodding.

You waited impatiently for her arrival. You heard footsteps and the door unlock. It was hermione. fuck.

You had your pants off, expecting luna. You scrambled under the blanket of your bed.

"Hey, Fred and George wanted me to check up on you." she said while picking at her fingernails.

"Im fine. Today hasn't been the best. You know, not something you can control." You said honestly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" hermione asked.

"No no. I'm good really. Thanks tho." you knew luna would be here soon. You had to get hermione out. "Hey I don't wanna be rude, but would you mind leaving me be for a little? I have a raging headache and it's getting worse." you lied terribly, once again.

"Uh, yeah. No problem. See ya around." She said leaving even tho she knew something was up. Hermione opened the door to the outside, passing luna on the way in. shit.

"Oh hey luna.. what are you doing here?" hermione asked genuinely confused.

SHIT.

"I..uh I came to study with y/n" she said. Hermione wasn't convinced.

"I thought you said you had a headache y/n." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I-i do. But I have to study .. for uh - herbo-"

Luna cut me off "Herbology" she said in a soft tone "Shes going to fail if I don't help her"

"Oh uh, okay. See you guys" Hermione sounded more convinced. She closed the door and walked off.

"Finally." you said relieved. "I couldn't wait any longer" you let the blanket fall letting your black lacey thong show.

"Wow." Luna said impressed. "You look extraordinary" She walked towards you.

You walk towards her reaching for her hips. You lean into her, your foreheads touching. The intense tension made you crazy. The crave for her touch.

"Can I kiss you?" you asked Luna.

"Please do" She giggled. You were in love with her laugh. You leaned in and your soft lips meet. She touches your cheek slowly, and you shudder. More soft kisses come as you lift her up and slowly set her down on the bed. You lift her blouse above her head, to see her rather big breasts, in a silky blue bra. You kiss her neck, Luna letting out a small moan.

"Wait." she said.

"Is everything okay?" you worry.

"Why yes, definitely. But, can I take your blouse off too?" she smiled.

"Yes Luna. You worried me for a second!" she exclaimed.

"I am very sorry. Kiss me again why don't you?" she questioned, taking of your blouse. She looked you up and down seductively.
You kissed her softly while on top of her. You kissed down to her breasts, sucking on her nipples as they became hard in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around them, moving your hand down to her clit.

She moaned. The sound of her moan made you want her even more. You moved your fingers in a circular motion above her leggings. She ripped them off of herself, and put your hand back to her panties. They were bright orange and a type of boy shorts of course, because it was luna. But you didn't mind, thinking she was beautiful either way.

You moved your fingers faster, making her breathing heavy. You kissed down to her stomach grabbing her panties and started pulling them down.

"Is this okay?" you asked sincerely.

"God yes." She giggled again.

You pulled them all the way down till they dropped off her feet. You rubbed her clit bare. She shuddered. You rubbed faster, then inserting one finger. She made a gasp. You smiled. You pumped your fingers faster, and you rubber her clit with your thumb.

Her chest rises and falls. She moans softly. You put another finger in. It's tight, but you know that she will like it. She moans louder.

"ohhh dear" she moans.

You start to lick her clit as your panties start to soak. Her pussy tastes like candy. Which only makes you want it more. You suck, lick, kiss, do everything you can to make her feel pleasure. At one point, you go in with 3 fingers, curling your fingers inside.

"Oh my goodness that feels so delightful" she moaned. "K-eep going". You pump faster and feel her ready to release. You suck on her fright nipple, feeling her cum all over your fingers.

You went back up to her face making sure she saw you suck your fingers clean. She grabbed your hand and put your fingers in her mouth. You put them deep in her throat, making her gag. You pulled them out slowly, her still sucking.

She started to rub your clit, climbing on top, kissing your breasts. She left hickies down your body. She made you feel so good. Your body ached for her touch. When she finished you off she grabbed you by the throat, choked you gently, and said "You're mine."

You nearly came just from that. She put her clothes back on, and kissed you goodbye. Your body started to crave her. But you ignored it.

The next day she was all you could think about. You kept smiling all throughout school.

"What's the big grin on your face for l/n" George said nudging fred.

"Nothing." you giggled. "Why can't i be happy for once?"

"I know why she's grinning" fred said peeping you out. "Look at her neck. There's a big snogging spot on it" he teased.

"Fuck." you said forgetting to cover up the giant hickey luna gave you yesterday.