Ginny x reader(feminine perspective)

"Hey" ginny said with a smirk. I've always kinda had a crush on her. I've never admitted liking girls before. I've never thought about it really. I doze off staring in the distance.

"L/n. Whoohoo i'm talking to you" ginny said again.

"Shit. sorry." I said blushing in embarrassment.

"What's on your mind?" ginny looked you up and down. A shiver came across your spine.

"Ugh I don't know. I barely slept last night. Cho kept talking in her sleep." I said honestly.

"Well maybe I can get your mind off it." my stomach filled with butterflies. Ginny is flirting with me. OH. MY. GOD. GINNY WEASLEY IS FLIRTING WITH ME. Why would someone like her wanna be with me? I was a backup on my quidditch team, and she was a starter on hers. I was a nobody.

Class was ending, thank god, because my overthinking was getting the best of me. What did she mean by "getting my mind off things"??

The rest of the day flew by. I was beyond excited for practice. Why you ask? Because we were scrimmaging Gryffindor. Me and ginny were both seekers. Luckily for me , our seeker was out today.

As we changed into our scrimmage uniforms, I glanced at her. Her body was pale and covered in freckles, which was one thing I love. Her fiery red hair dangled down to her waist, and by god did I want to just run my hands through it.

She started to walk over. Oh my god act cool act cool I told myself.

"You ready?" she beamed with confidence.

"More then ever." I tried to beam back. I could tell I looked dumb.

She walked out of the room with pride, and I was speechless. The smile, her hair flowing, the tight fit of her uniform. Lord help me.

We started the scrimmage, my eyes locked with hers. Her glowing blue eyes matched the sky that day. They were beautiful. The match started, and I was already in a gaze putting me behind.

"Oi, l/n, get your bloody head in the game." someone said from behind me.

I chased the snitch all the way to the clouds, losing the sight. Gin was a close second behind, and i grinned childishly. She gave me a wink, and turned around. I chased her on my broom, the wind going through my chestnut hair. I felt free.

"Bloody he-" I said. I felt a pain coming to my right arm. I quickly realized someone knocked into me. And guess who it was.

Ron.

"Get out of my way then." he said annoyed.

We flew back to the starting, the snitch gazing between me and gins eyes. The game started, and it flew my way. It dart down quickly, and it was within my reach.

CRASH. My body slammed too the ground, and someone fell over me, inches apart from my face. My eyes adjusted. It was ginny.

She sat there slowly studying me.

"Hey beautiful." she said with a wink.

She climbed off me and let her hand drag across my waste. Shivers. down. my. spine.

We headed back to the shower room.

As we undressed, we stared at each other's curves, seductively. My eyes wandered down her flawless body. People started to leave and go home. I stayed. And so did she.

Once the last few people started trickling out, I headed too the showers. Ginny was already there, just placing her towel on the rack, and turning the water on. She let the water down her body, while her hair turned a dark auburn.
It was long, and beautiful. Her freckles dotted her face, and it made up a masterpiece of a woman.

I walked over too her, palms sweating. I put my towel on the rack, and turned on a shower just a couple feet away from her. I immediately turned the water on hot, burning my flesh the way I like it.

The steam filled the room. I let the water run down my hair, feeling my body up, knowing she was watching. I wanted to gaze into her eyes, but I refrained. I pushed my fingers through my hair, letting it fall while the water run down my front.

i'm so sorry but.. to be continued