KᒪᑌTᘔ

Request: gonta, ryoma, and korekiyo hcs where reader is clumsy, ditzy, and a little airheaded? like, they're constantly tripping over themselves, dropping things, accidentally bumping into people etc, and how they'd react if the reader for instance crashed into someone and ended up on the floor with them? sorry if it doesnt make sense but skjdskaasd thank you for reading!

A/N: me though, I'm not graceful at all lmaooo

Warnings: yandere, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy behavior, unhealthy mindsets, toxic jealousy

OKᑌᕼᗩᖇᗩ OT
☘︎︎ He's so worried about his darling all of the time, to the point where he kind of just holds onto them sometimes so they don't fall and hurt themselves. Gonta is a sweetheart, he doesn't want his darling hurt, that would be bad! They have particularly bad coordination, so he watches after them as much as he can. Having a clumsy darling kind of makes Gonta into a stalker-type, he isn't like that usually but if he didn't watch them he'd die from worrying so much.

☘︎︎ Gonta would feel so sad to see his darling fall on top of someone else. Honestly, it's not really jealousy, he's just worried that the other person may have hurt his darling in some way. Seriously, even as a yandere, Gonta tends to be very wholesome. He's just focused on the wellbeing of his darling. He's very sweet, so if he sees this happen he'll just rush over and make sure his darling isn't injured. Pure boy right here.

ᕼOᔕᕼI ᖇYOᗰᗩ ☘︎︎ Dude is just concerned, that's pretty much it

OᔕᕼI YOᗰᗩ
☘︎︎ Dude is just concerned, that's pretty much it. He's an athlete, right? So, Ryoma knows a lot about getting injuries and such, he'd simply bandage his darling up after they fall because if their coordination is that bad there's not really anything he can do for him. He doesn't mind taking care of them, though, he quite enjoys it, actually. He does watch over them, too. He knows he can't always protect them from falling, but Ryoma really tries his best to.

☘︎︎ Seeing his darling fall on top of someone else is an entirely different ballgame, though. While he doesn't tend to show it much, Ryoma is dangerously jealous. He doesn't really believe that he deserves happiness, but his darling is the one exception and he isn't too fond of the idea of losing them to someone else. He wouldn't kill the person, due to his lingering guilt, however, he's super passive aggressive towards them from then on.

ᔕᕼIᑎᘜᑌᒍI KOᖇᗴKIYO ☘︎︎ Tries to correct his darlings coordination, I'm not even joking

ᔕᕼIᑎᘜᑌᒍI KOᖇᗴKIYO
☘︎︎ Tries to correct his darlings coordination, I'm not even joking. Korekiyo thinks that it's too dangerous for them to be falling all over the place, and to be fair he isn't exactly wrong. He really just tries his best to keep them on their feet, and if that means being by their side every hour of the day, he's completely fine with that. Korekiyo doesn't necessarily think it's a negative attribute, just dangerous. He teases them for it a little bit, though.

☘︎︎ Will actually lose his shit if he sees his darling fall on top of someone else. Korekiyo doesn't consider himself a jealous person, but that's a total lie. Korekiyo doesn't believe that certain people have the right to touch his darling, so this genuinely makes his blood boil. He feels as though his darling is being violated and he will not stand for it. Will drag his darling off of the person. Literally. He checks over them to make sure their fine. He looks calm, but he definitely isn't.