ᗷᖇIT

Request: Hi again!!! I saw your post on a S/O thats from NY and it made me wanna request Mondo, korekiyo, celestia and fuyuhiko with a S/O who is from Britain/is british?

A/N: I literally didn't realize mondo was a popular character until I started this lmao

Warnings: yandere, unhealthy relationships, unhealthy mindsets, unhealthy behavior

Owada Mondo
☘︎︎ If you don't think he'll make fun of his darlings accent you're dead wrong. It's all teasing, though, nothing too serious. Mondo thinks that it's cool, just him with a foreigner darling is really interesting to me because I feel like he'd be interested in the different cultures and gangs in other countries. However, his darling being from another country doesn't really effect Mondo at all, though he does tease them about a lot of things. Mondo teases his darling in general, though, so they shouldn't take it too personally.

Shinguji Korekiyo ☘︎︎ I feel like he's probably been to Britain before, so he doesn't really have a reaction

Shinguji Korekiyo
☘︎︎ I feel like he's probably been to Britain before, so he doesn't really have a reaction. Korekiyo enjoys traveling and learning about other places and different customs, so he spends a lot of time just asking his darling what it's like there and such. He's really just interested in his darling as a person, not where they're from originally, but he finds it's easier to pry out information if he asks about their home instead. He'll talk about his own experiences as well, so I think it'd be fun with Korekiyo.

Ludenburg Celestia ☘︎︎ So, she literally is so obsessed with this because you know she likes the Victorian style

Ludenburg Celestia
☘︎︎ So, she literally is so obsessed with this because you know she likes the Victorian style. She knows it's not Victorian there anymore, obviously, but Celeste is still pretty giddy once she knows her darling is from Britain. However, Celeste pretty much just wants to go to Britain at some point, that's all, though. She's not too fond of her darling talking about their home or people they knew because she wasn't there. She's bold, too. Celeste will tell her darling that she thinks their accent is adorable, it's embarrassing.

Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko ☘︎︎ This doesn't mean much to him unless his darling is trying to go back to Britain, then he panics a little

Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko
☘︎︎ This doesn't mean much to him unless his darling is trying to go back to Britain, then he panics a little. Fuyuhiko is a protective dude, and if his darling is away from him for too long, he might just freak out a little. It's a whole other country and that makes him severely paranoid. However, while he doesn't really care much for it, he likes hearing his darling talk about their experiences in their home country. He thinks it's cute to see them all excited and such. Incites conversations just to see them light up.