Part 3

Chapter 3

Entering in the room dev did the first thing is to literally lay down on the bed. his leg are hanging from bed and he is on his paradox doing work. all the while his eyes are closed.

Fredrick who entered the room with an amused expression, he witnessed everything and now he is calculating the conclusion this scenario.

Devendra sat down with a tired face and witnessed his very own Anglo Indian servant in front of him.

"what?" he frustratingly ask.

"well, you will not appreciate the truth. but, i have never told you any lie. today will not too."

Devendra continue to look at him. he wants him to continue.

"Sir, you have been living your life for your estate, your people, your daughter. but never for yourself. when Mam was alive you used to laugh with full of life. but i could find that person once you were. that person need to come back. for you. for us. for everyone."

he still looking at him. he could see there is something else.

"today for one minute, i saw that old Devendra there with that maid, talking and making jokes. sir, i know you since you are 15. i can read you like open books. please consider what i am saying."

Devendra just smile a little. a smirk actually. this person know him, inside out. God!! he can't let him anything to hide.

"you like that girl, didn't you sir?"

the coming question make him lift up his eyes to him. he cant blame him for reading him like open books. as he said, he had known him for a very long time.

he huffed a bit. bow his head down. Fredrick smiled and said, "take rest sir, i am outside for your help" then he turn and went away with closing the door

yes, he like that girl. not to say, A LOT. but being a widower its complicated to disclose his liking towards another woman. specially in this country, where still have a prejudice towards men and woman liking each other.

but this is also true that he isn't attracted to any woman in this 2 years. He loved his wife. and he do love his wife. after all she is the mother of his child and his first love. he could not deny that. but he also couldn't deny that after she left the world he becomes very lonely and reserved. and sometimes that loneliness eat him up. but even though he never thought of loving another or even welcoming another woman. until one day.

Flashback

he was very busy that day. affairs of his estate make him forget about all his other important works. But others don't forget about him at all. one of them was his daughter Divyanka.

Although she is a little girl of her father, she is very smart of her age. she is five. but in this age she have a keen interest in painting and cooking. some times Devendra have to search for her daughter in the kitchen. either peeling potatoes or separating coriander leaves with Mrs. Kadam. Mrs. Kadam is a sweet 50+ lady who herself supervise the princess in case she hurt herself. sometimes Devendra think about these weird interest of his 5 year old daughter and laughs.

May be its her mother's genes talking.

Naina Shishodia, wife of HH Devendra Shishodia. and her highness of Sundargarh. she is fair, 5'5" height lady. just like her husband she is also a owner of a great personality. she kind and polite and compassionate towards others.

as a devoted mother and wife her whole world circle around her lovely daughter and her husband.

its 22nd October. like every day dussehra was celebrating extravagantly. everyone including HH with her daughter is in the large courtyard in front of the main palace.

she have to go inside to see how is the guest doing. she went to the kitchen and discuss everything with Mrs. Kadam, who assured her that everything has been taken care of.

the palace have full of guest, high profile and even some royal members of native royal family. everyone is happy and enjoying. When god had execute his plans.

-----------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter... but i want to know what u guys think of the stpory... do u want to continue to read it. only then i am gonna continue to write forward...

pls comment me about it. it will make me easy.