Part 2

Chapter 2

Devendra always been protective towards his subjects, his subjects always loved him. whenever they need him, he was there for them. but Devendra always hated one thing, that's flattering by his officials. he know he is the king. may be of a small princely estate, but after all, he is the king. and he love to hear all truth. it can be bitter but one bitter truth is much better than many sweet lie and flattery.

that's why, dev liked the way the other girl is bantering about him, and he also like the other girl defending him, without even knowing him. as without knowing him bad mouthing also a wrong thing to do.

                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when he can hear there is no more talking inside, he pushed the door and.....

BAAMMMM!!!

AWWW!!

"I am sooo sorry!!!"

it's not every day for Bhavna to hit a guest with her trolley. that too a guest this handsome and VVIP!!

'Aww, crap!!' she thought. now I am going to be fired from the job.

Devendra saw, a middle height, wheat skin girl she is. and right now very much scared. Hitting a guest and fear of loosing her job may the reason of her fear. her slightly curly hair neatly tying up with a rubber band. no make up except a slight kohl, and red lip balm. yet looking at her he could only say,

BEAUTIFUL

he suddenly understand he never said this word to any other girl except his wife. but something in this girl makes interesting.

while dev looking at her, Bhavna is fearful as well as well she is observing him.

she never saw a man with full of manliness and personality. and also a man with a title called HIS HIGHNESS. in capital letter. But didn't got wings standing in front of him. she know, even if she think something out of her range with this man, that's complete nonsense and impossible.

she stand aside while saying 'sorry' continuously. she couldn't loose her job. not now.

she fearfully looks at him and somehow gets confused at his expression.

his expression is a bit comical. looking at her like she is entertaining him in some way and he is enjoying her act. that expression somewhat enrage her anger a bit. but he is guest. she have to control. and Manage the situation. so she did the UNTHINKABLE.

"I am so sorry sir" she is literally begging him. before Devendra do something she again speak.

"let me make up to you sir." with one hand she held his hand and with other she pick up some toffee and chocolate from the trolley, and put it on his hand. "i hope you will enjoy this delicious caramel chocolate sir. it will make your stay more chocolaty" and OOPS!!!

'shit, a big SHIT' she is very much shameful to utter those words.

"ahh....ammmm... sorry again sir..." this time she pick up some sewing kit from the trolley. "I think you will need this. any time your shirt need to be sew u can use this sir. Basic tri colour shades available sir." and she give it to his other hand.

just that time the chief of staff Sulochana was passing by. she saw the situation and came there. " I am so sorry sir. she is new here sir. I am apologizing you in place of her. this won't happen again." then looking at Bhavna, "you go to your work, NOW"

Bhavna literally ran from their but not before turn around and have a glance of him one last time. and shocked to see that he is still looking at her as he was looking all this time. Gently smiling and slightly confused. she turn around and went away.

"I am sorry sir, this won't happen again" Sulochana apologize again.

" I am glad what happen" Devendra said in a Cloudy possessed voice. Still in a bit in an illusion.

"excuse me sir?" Sulochana said in a confused manner.

Devendra cut of obsession now answered, "ahhh.. nothing. who are you?"

"i am chief of staff here sir." Sulochana answered.

"ok" still he don't know how to react.

"sir if u want she will be fired at this moment for her clumsiness. you won't have to face her anymore."

"NO!!" his voice got loud. "No, you don't have to do that." he controlled his voiced. now he is totally confused on his own behaviour.

"Ok sir, as you say" now Sulochana feel a bit weird about his behaviour. "anything u need sir?"

"No, nothing right now." saying this he was about to enter, then something came in his mind.

"Excuse me miss" Sulochana who was about to go, stopped. "what's the name of that girl?"

"Bhavna, Sir" Sulochana answered. "Bhavna Chaturvedi"

Devendra said her name few times in his mind. 'Bhavna....Chaturvedi.....hmmm...."

"thank u miss. " saying this he and his head butler entered his suit.

his head butler, Fredrick is a man of 50+ years witnessing the whole conversation with Bhavna and furthermore. with smile He observed everything. with is experience he can say, something got changed in this very particular moment.

HAPPY NAVRATRI TO ALL.... HOPE YOPU ALL ARE FINE IN THIS PANDAMIC SITUATION. MAY MAA DURGA BLESS US TO COPE UP WITH THIS SITUATION SOON.

I AM SOO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER.. BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A BIT LONG.

READ THE STORY....COMMENT ON IT... AND VOTE IT.... ANS LASTLY SHARE IT AMONG YOUR FRIENDS... AND TELL THEM TO VOTE AND COMMENT ALSO