To Meet Her Again

(Shuichi POV)

Have you ever seen movies where when something big happens, time sorta just stops? Or maybe, in real life, you feel that slowed down part right before something?

Well, I guess you could say that sorta happened. Outside sounds stopped. All my eyes could look at was the blonde haired girl with the piano hair pin, sitting in front of me. My mind checked one, two, even three times. I swear this girl is her. It's.. gotta be. But how the hell..

I should make conversation. Maybe its not her.. I better be polite, just in case.

"H-hey.. What's your name?"

Her eyes shot at me. Crap. Is she mad? I don't wanna look like some creepy guy in the library staring like this.

"Oh, My name is Kaede Akamatsu."

I was slightly shaking. How..

She's.. She's dead. I watched her die. I stayed the full eight hours before the piano crushed her lifeless corpse..

"My names Shuichi Saihara.."

She smiled. Does she know who I am? Maybe she was brought to this world too?

"Nice to meet you!

Ooor maybe not.

"I don't know why but.. I feel like I recognize you from somewhere. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound creepy. "

She left out a nervous laugh. So.. Maybe she forgot about me? Things are really starting to get confusing.

"Yeah.. Maybe. You know, I was kinda thinking the same thing." I said, flat out lying.

"Odd. Aw crap, I gotta leave. I have a piano recital soon."

So I'm just losing her..? No, it can't end like this. I just saw her.. Somehow, this girl who is definitely supposed to be dead, is standing right in front of me. And now I might never see her again.

I think I might have an idea, though. It's a stupid one, yeah, but it just might work. I grabbed her attention before she left, and sighed.

"Hey, I know we just kinda met... But do you wanna meet at my place tonight? 7, maybe?"

Jeez, I sound creepy right now.

"Uhm.. Sure! Where do you live?"

That's another problem..But, from what im seeing, this mystery city might be somewhere close to where I used to live.

"723 Katsuki Road."

I wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to her. I can't believe that this is actually working.

She nodded and left, ringing the little bell on the door when it shut.

So that closes the conversation, then. I'm still really confused, on a lot of things. How did I get here? How the heck is Kaede actually alive?