The one with NBA YOUNGBOY PART 2💚

*Read ending of Part 1 as a recap*

Alexis POV
Honestly.. I'm so fucking tired of being played I just had to let it all out ! I'm so glad we used a condom honestly because i don't know what his community dick having ass got and I sure ain't wanna get burned cuz of him. I placed the puppy back in his carrying case and put it behind the drivers seat.
"KENTRELL WTF IS THIS BITCH TALKING ABOUT ?" I said so suddenly and abruptly.
Kentrell swerved the car damn near cause I guess I startled his ass .
"Lexi wtf is wrong with you mane nigga wtf you almost made me crash. You trippin."He yelled at me
"I don't give a fuck, you bow legged ass mother fucker. Did u get some bitch pregnant my nigga ??" I screamed in his face and I started to hit on him.
Kentrell lost control of the car and he swerved and we were heading super fast towards a pole on my side of the car.
Everything went black——

Kentrell POV

~5 minutes after the crash~

I felt like I had passed out or maybe I was in a dream

I felt like I had passed out or maybe I was in a dream. I didn't even know wtf was going on. I cleared my eyes and realized we had literally crashed. Nigga I'm in a state of fucking shock. I slammed right into that pole. The airbags had deployed in the car and the window shield was busted up. The car was definitely totaled, it was rlly mashed up. But never mind that. I looked over at Lexi and was in panic mode. She really felt the impact the most because the pole was on her side of the car. Her body was propped back in the chair and she was bleeding from her head from the impact and As I analyzed her, She had cuts on her face and legs from the broken glass. But she was not responsive at all.
"Say Alexis gon head get up... Bae get up." I said as I started to shake her.... no response
I checked her pulse so she wasn't dead. I truly Thank the man above fa that... but i don't why tf she ain't replying. This shit getting me tight.
"BAEEEE GET UP MAMAS IM SO SORRY.. bae get up" I screamed . I almost broke down in tears but I had to stay strong.
I was so stupid for even cheating on her. I really did her dirty, and now ha life is in fucking danger because of my dumbass decisions.
I looked down at my legs and they were bloody. I had a few cuts on my hands.
"Shit this bitch hurt." I said as I touched my wounds
People started walking over towards the vehicle trying to help us.
Some random guy on the sidewalk shouted "yooo is that Youngboy?"
"Call the fucking ambulance! Call 911 I yelled out to them. My fucking girl is not responsive" I was so annoyed and heated
This man reached through the passenger window and unlocked the door while him and this lady were assisting to get Lexi out the vehicle.
I started hearing a noise from behind my seat. I realized Birkin was in the car with us. I pushed passed the airbags and reached behind me and took Birkin out. He was doing his little dog cry because he was startled but he was fine.
This other man approached my side of the car and helped me out. It was glass everywhere.
When I finally got out I handed Birkin to the white nigga who helped me out the car and I ran to the side walk where Lexi was.
These niggas had my baby laid out on the dirty ass concrete. She seemed a little cold so I quickly threw off my jacket and wrapped it around her. I pulled her towards me.
A few nosey niggas came over with there cameras out flashing videos of the scene thinking they paparazzi's and shit
I covered Lexi up more and saiddddd....
"Aye bitchass niggas get ya nosey fucking ass outta here mane fuck out of here, before I have gang air this bitch out and put yo ass on a tee shirt" I said to them. I looked them dead in the face too, and they ran off. "Scary ass fuckin hoes" I murmured to myself.
"Are you okay omg" another concerned lady spoke
"Mane I'm straight it's really my girl I'm worried about.. where the fuck is the ambulance at." I yelled out
"I called... The ambulance is on its way" one of the men shouted out to me
"Jesus Christ she's loosing a lot of blood. I'm going to run to my car and get my first aid kit and something to cover up her wound." This nice older white lady had said
"Thank you miss" I said in the most nicest way
The guy I gave the dog too, placed Birkin back in his carrier and sat Birkin down next to me and Lexi.
"I'm sorry but I gotta go, hope everything works out." He said