The one with Drake & PARTYNEXTDOOR 🦉

OVO tingsssss🙈

So currently me and my bestie/Roommate Natasha are packing our bags cause we getting flewed out  to Cali to see Champagne papi and his friends bitchhhh ! I'm so turnt up, I feel like a mf city girl.  "Sis, we gotta make sure our bags is packed for this weekend trip cause our plane leaves early in the morning" said Natasha  excitedly.
*Pause* yal prolly wondering "how tf yal got flewed out to see DRAKEEEEE?! of ALL PEOPLE ?" *
Well don't worry I'm boutta put yal on rn ! First let me give you some backstory as to who me and my bestie, Natasha is.
(It's currently Summer time in the middle of July.)

)

My name is London and I just turned 25 in June

My name is London and I just turned 25 in June . I'm a Instagram model and i rap (independent) too periodttttt.I've been rapping for almost a year and I've had a mixtape and all that went super well. My stage name is London B. I collabed with mad heads (like Coi Leray, Queen key, Rico nasty) etc due to having major connections. I have a pretty big following and I'm verified on Instagram with 450K followers and I'm ngl I be getting so many dms by mad niggas. But tbh I dub them all cause heavy on the DTN (especially In this industry) so I'm very much single . Im from NY but now I reside in ATL with my best bitch Natasha. She currently 24, but she turning 25 in October. We knew each other since the sandbox. She also has a platform on Instagram with 100Kfollowers. She models as well as owning her own clothing business. She actually went to college and got a degree in business so my bitch is smart and doing it legally correct. Okay so now let's get into the teaaa.

So basically my best bitch Natasha been getting dms and chatting it up with PARTYNEXTDOOR. He started following her and liking all her pictures (which made sense cause she's pretty af.) then he ended up Dming her. She gave him her number back in March and they be otp late night and shit, talking and just genuinely getting to know each other. She was really feeling this nigga's vibe. Fast forward now in July he wants to see her. And this is how that went :

 And this is how that went :