𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒

explanation of roles:  (good group)

sheriffs act as the protector of the group. they are in the best interest of the others, but are not leaders. this is not a clan, just an alliance of those who want to survive. 

high-rankers have no special anything above low-rankers. they are merely more popular because they are well-known and well-liked. it does not mean they are snobby. they help with finding food as much as everyone else does, no less no more.

low-rankers do not get treated worse on purpose, some just do not like them. they have the same responsibilities as the rest of the group. 

elders have the choice of whether they want to help the group in finding food, etc., or if they want to stay put because of their old age. they are just old cats.

kits are self-explanatory, but most do not have their actual mother so they roam free, with consequences. 

―――――――――――――――――――

𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

―――――――――――――――――――

𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙨  (0/2) 

#1- CLAN NAME ✰   (open) 

➛ open appearance. 

➛90 moons, tomcat, mates with elder #1, strict, wise, protecting, quiet. 

➛ acts as the "sheriff" of the group, serves to protect the cats and investigate any violence that happens between this group and the enemies. is not an actual leader.

➛ came from an old clan, was previously the deputy in waiting before their clan was disbanded by the enemies. 

#2- KITTYPET NAME ✰  (open) 

➛ brown tabby, skinny, tomcat. 

➛ 25 moons, new sheriff, works underneath #1. aloof, can not focus, investigative. open love interest. 

➛ needs to learn that not everything is something that needs to be investigated, tries to constantly please the sheriff in need of acceptance. is made fun of a lot from others because he was a kittypet. 

➛ came from an owner who abandoned him before moving. 

𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝-𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 (3/4) 

#1- ROGUE/KITTYPET NAME ✰   (taken) 

➛ muscled, well-rounded tom, brown pelt, brown eyes. 

➛ 45 moons, mates with #1 low-ranker. popular in the sense that he is well-known by the rest of the group, serious, mischievous, risk-taker, brave.

➛ gets into trouble because of his sense of danger, wanting to explore for his own good. is not overly friendly, although many know him. typical looking heartbreaker.