𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒

explanation of roles:

first-in-command is the one and only leader. they manage who they want to attack, the land they currently have, and keep their group in check. they do not tolerate anything against their will. their mate is not on the same level as them and they have to obey.

subordinates are the two who rule underneath the first-in-command. they are more commonly seen doing all the work and act as the middle-man between the first-in-command and the rest of the group. everyone answers to them. 

betas are the working group, and the higher group than the omegas. they are swift in battle, are better fighters, hunters, and better cats in the eyes of the leaders. they are high-class in the group and the lowers answer to them. they can bully the weaklings at free will.

omegas are the rest of the group, which includes kits, elders, and pregnant mothers. they are not held high in the group, but are not bullied. they do their own thing, and do not help out in the clan.

weaklings are the worst role in this group. they are attacked, bitten, pushed around, and bullied by the rest of the group. a cat becomes a weakling if they are too weak to fight, cannot hunt, or have failed in completing a task that the first-in-command asks of them. if they do not make amends with the rest of the group, they are kicked out in 2 moons. 

―――――――――――――――――――

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒

―――――――――――――――――――

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩-𝙞𝙣-𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙 (0/1)

#1- ROGUE NAME ✰ (open)  

➛ dark, pine-red tabby, fluffy fur, deep amber eyes, scar across one of them, tomcat. 

➛ 40 moons, young ruler because he killed the other. no mercy, skillful in battle, cold to the tongue. does not care if one has a mate, he will take that cat for his own if he chooses. he calls the shots, nobody else does.

➛ brutal to those he does not like. wants to kill high-ranker #1 because of his nosy personality.

➛ was alone for most of his life. does not share his past with anyone. 

𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 (1/2)

#1- ROGUE NAME ✰ (taken by shroombabe )  

➛ beefy, tall matted grey tomcat. 

➛ 57 moons, bossy and pushes everyone around. is mates with #1 beta, who secretly sees him even though she is mates with first-in-command. loyal to the leader, deep down is a good cat but is too arrogant.

➛ was a rogue his whole life, his parents were with him until he chose to move on and start a new life. 

#2- CLAN NAME ✰ (open)  

➛ slim, short silver tabby, green eyes. stubbed-tail, no left eye, molly. 

➛ 25 moons, is new mates with #2 beta. incredibly high-strung, a flame waiting to be tampered with. does not back down to anyone, including the leader, wants to eventually become the leader of the group. incredibly loving to her mate, though.

➛ came from the same clan the sheriff of the badlands group came from. does not like him. 

𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙨 (1/3) 

#1- CLAN NAME ✰ (open)  

➛ open appearance, molly. 

➛ 45 moons, snobby and stuck-up. she is not really cold, but is not nice. she makes fun of everyone, makes rude comments, and thinks she is better than everyone else, puts on this front for her mate.

➛ secretly seeing #1 subordinate behind her mate's back. if he finds out, she is killed.

➛ came from a small, run-down clan that was destroyed by a group of rattlesnakes. 

#2- KITTYPET NAME ✰ (open)  

➛ all-black with one white mark on her forehead, molly. 

➛ 32 moons, mates with subordinate #2, not nearly as harsh as anyone else in the group. is soft-spoken, quiet, and would rather keep to herself. has a harsh hatred for those who hurt her mate, though, and can become vicious when fighting. is incredibly caring. 

➛ came from an owner who did not leave her, she left her owner. she wanted a new life, and felt complete when she met her mate. 

➛ is a beta because of her incredible fighting skills, but she is quiet and does not like violence. 

#3- ROGUE NAME ✰ (taken, Shadesoul )   

➛ open appearance, tomcat. 

➛ open moons, best fighter in the group. is held very high and always tries to appease the leader, but deep down is actually not a cold-blooded killer. does not talk until spoken to, but his gaze is enough to cut deep down. 

➛ open backstory. 

𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨 (1/2) 

#1- KITTYPET NAME ✰ (taken by )   

  ➛ golden tabby, thick fur, large eyes. 

➛ 30 moons, pregnant with kittens whom she thinks are the first-in-commands, but will not say anything because she will be killed. 

➛ scared, jumpy, but loving. open backstory.

#2- OPEN NAME ✰ (open)   

➛ open cat. 

𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 (0/2) 

#1- KITTYPET NAME ✰ (open) 

  ➛ open appearance.

➛ open moons, pampered house-cat found sneaking on their territory, who is now a weakling. incredibly strong-willed, and is still fierce despite being picked on by the clan. will soon be killed if they do not somehow make it up to the clan.

#2- OPEN NAME ✰ (open)  

➛ open cat.