Seventeen

You guys packed very fast changing your clothes for the road trip. You put on a pair of loose shorts and Spencer's hoodie, Spencer put on a tight black shirt and sweats. He looked unreal you looked at him, examining him slowly since you were just waiting on him, "Y/n, I know i'm handsome but if you keep looking at me like that i don't care if someone's after us i'll bend you over the bed and fuck you" he said in a cocky tone. "mm oh how i'd love to take you up on that offer we need to get back home" you said gathering your bags and heading for the door. "Pretty baby" he said pulling your chin you were now looking at him. He kisses you soft and passionately like you both depended on the kiss. You pulled away "what was that for?" you ask, "I can't just kiss my fiancé for no reason" he teases. He opens the door signaling for you to go first. You walk out waiting for Spencer to accompany you, he put his hand on the small of your back guiding you to the parking lot of the hotel.
{Skip a couple days}

You and Spencer got back home pretty late you left your bags in the living room and went straight to bed. You woke up to the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen, you look over and noticed Spencer wasn't there. You get up slowly feeling dizzy and sick you run for the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. "Fucking morning sickness" you say getting up to brush your teeth. After you brush your teeth and wash your face you walk out to the kitchen. You see a shirtless Spencer his back towards you you examine his perfect back muscles before he turns around. "Hey pretty baby I hope I didn't wake you" he said motioning you to come here. You walk towards him "No you didn't but I think peanut is hungry" you said laughing.

"well I made bacon and it's not burnt" he said with a smile, "and I attempted to make pancakes there not bad but they can't compare to yours" he says kissing you. You laugh grabbing a plate putting your food on it. "Do you know what today is?" Spencer asks you loose your train of thought. "no actually" you say, "well today we find out the gender of peanut" he says grabbing your hand, "Omggg how could I forget" you say lightly hitting the table. "I don't even know what to wear for the gender reveal" you say. "well penelope wants us to wear the color we think peanuts gender is gonna be" he said. "I'm wearing that pink dress because i have a feeling our peanut is a girl" you say, "I beg to differ I think peanut is a boy" he says sticking his tongue out. "I have to get the blue suit at my apartment on the way back" he says. "I was thinking maybe you should move in with me, I have a lot more room here and there's an office filled with bookshelves for all your books" you say. "I'd love to" he said kissing you. "Yay!" you say clapping your hands.

       "okay we need to get ready of the appointment" he says. You jump up running to they bathroom, you put on a pair of black sweats and a graphic t-shirt and a pair of slides. "we're going comfy today" you say to Spencer. He walks in the closet putting on a the matching pair of sweats you have on, and a white t-shirt. You both leave the house and walk out to your car Spencer begs you to let him drive and you gave in. You guys pulled up to the doctors office, "Ready?" you ask Spencer. He shakes his head turning of the car. You hop out hand in hand walking in and to the front desk.
"Y/N Y/L/N" a man called. You and spencer get up following him into the room. "Okay so how are you feeling today?" he asks you. "Exited" you say. "oo yes you're finding out the gender of your baby today" he said smiling, "okay how are we gonna do this, when we find out are we gonna tell you guys immediately or is there someone we're gonna call?" he asks looking up from his clip board. "Um yes my emergency contact Penelope Garcia or Jennifer Jareau is who you should call" you say smiling. "Ahh yes does it matter which one?" he asks, "No it doesn't theyre actually planing the gender reveal right now" you laugh, "okay then let's not waste anymore time" he says. The rest of the appointment went fast, "okay Mrs.Y/n we will call one of your emergency contacts and let them know, Have a wonderful day" he says, You and Spencer walk out getting into the car. "Peanuts definitely a boy" he says turning on the car. "mm no peanuts a girl" you laugh.

       You guys get home stopping by Spencer's to pack up what you could to kill time. You walk to your bedroom pulling out this beautiful pink dress, hanging it on the door. You walk into your bathroom getting a quick shower, when you get out your wrap yourself in a towel walking to the mirror grabbing out your blow dryer to blow dry your hair. Once it's blow dried you grab your curling iron putting loose curls in your hair. You did your makeup, A nude eyeshadow and lip combo. You walk out putting on a white lace bra and pantie set, before putting your dress on. You walk out with your hands on your front, "Zip me up please" you ask turning around in front of Spencer. He zipped your up kissing your neck before turning you around. He stepped back looking at you, "Wow, you're a literal goddess Y/n" he said before kissing you, "Thank you handsome now god get dressed it's almost time to go" you say walking to the front door grabbing a par of strappy black heels. A couple minutes later Spencer walked out in this blue tuxedo jacket with white dress pants. His hair was messy cause he knew you liked it like that. "Ready?" he asks. "Yes" you say grabbing his hands.

A/N: AHHHH Y/N AND SPENCER ARE MOVING IN TOGETHER!!! LMK WHAT YOUR PREDICTIONS ARE FOR "PEANUTS" GENDER 😼❤️ Im posting a there outfits next!