Twenty four

TW:THERES SMUT!

     Spencer runs into the bathroom, "OMGG, their coming" he yells. He takes you by the hand walking you out to the car, he helps you in "the bags are already packed in here is there anything you need" he asks you. "No my love let's go" you say, you have a couple contractions on the ride there Spencer made you squeeze is hand and he drove really fast he basically did 20 over the speed limit. Once you arrive at the hospital Spencer grabs the bags and you get out as you both start making your way to the door you were waddling, a nurse must've seen you cause she came running out with a wheelchair, "Hi I assume you're Mrs.Y/n , Dr.Lee has been expecting you" she said as she was pushing you through the doors of the hospital.

{a few minutes later}

  You were in the hospital bed Spencer was on the couch waiting for Dr.Lee, a couple seconds later he comes through the door "Are you ready to have these babies" he asks while putting on his gloves. You shake your head Spencer gets up and stands by your side and grabs your hand, "Okay i'm gonna need you to push really hard for me when i say go, dad you need to encourage her the whole way she has to pop out two babies" You and Spence nod your head, "Okay go" Dr.lee says. You push as hard as you can "come on pretty baby you got this" Spencer whispers in your ear, After a couple pushes "I see the head okay mama we need one more big push" Dr. Lee says. "Okay pretty baby you got this squeeze my hand big push" Spencer says. You give on big push, and you hear baby crying "It's the boy" one of the nurses say. "Okay i see the girl let's give two big pushes okay you got this" Dr.Lee and Spencers encouragement helps you. You give two more big pushes and hear more baby crying, The nurse brings both of the babies to you and Spencer , "Welcome to the world Athena & Adonis" you say as Athena's hand grabs your finger and you start to cry. You were exhausted physically and mentally but in this moment you were in pure bliss the whole world Athena had your facial features from what you could tell, Adonis was definitely gonna look like Spencer he had his nose and his eyes. You looked at Spencer and he was kissing Adonis on the forehead, he looked over at you "You did so good pretty baby" he whispered walking over to you, "They're so perfect" you say, "Yea well look who there mom is , she's the most beautiful girl in the world" he says kissing your head. "Yea but right now i look like crap" you say, "Not true you look like a goddess, isn't that right Athena" he said kissing Athena. You guys Spent some time with the baby before The team came into the room, Penelope and Tate came in first, followed by Derek ,JJ, and Emily. Behind them was Hotch and Rossi, They all gathered around the bed around you. "Okay guys, Meet Athena Diana Reid" You say looking at Athena. "and Adonis David Reid" Spencer said, "Oh my those are such cute names" Penelope says, "David?" Rossi said tearing up. "Yes after his grandpa" you say smiling. He comes over and kisses you on the head. "I love you" Rossi whispers. "Are these my brother and sister" Tate asks, "Yea buddy you're a big brother" you smile. "Did you hear that Uncle Derek i'm a big brother" He says jumping up and down. The team all takes turns holding Adonis and Athena they all leave but you ask JJ and Emily to stay back.

"Okay we would like to ask you guys to be the godmothers of Athena and Adonis" You say, "OMGGG OF COURSE" JJ screams, "Yes babes we would be honored" Emily says. "Yay we're so glad" You say with a smile. They leave JJ had the biggest smile on her face, You had already asked Penelope to be Tate's godmother and Derek to be his godfather. They were ecstatic, Spencer took the babies to the nursery so you could rest. You instantly fell asleep.

{3 months later}

It had been 3 months they were pretty smooth you were on maternity leave and were staying at home with Tate and the twins. Athena was a sleeper she loved to sleep all the time if she wasn't sleeping she was eating. Adonis was very cranky the only time he would stop crying is when Spence would read him a book, god he's probably gonna be a genius just like his dad. JJ and Emily came over to help you settle in and they told you that they're finally dating and we're moving in together, you were so excited for them. They wanted to take the kids so you and Spencer could have some alone time. They came up and picked the kids ups you and spencer just started watching movies,and cuddling until you feel his hand slide up your thigh and his fingers grazing your covered clit cause if you to moan. You haven't had sex since the babies so it was well overdue. He starts kissing your neck while taking off your clothes. You through your head back giving him more access to your neck he started kissing and leaving love bites down your neck while his fingers were rubbing your clit through your panties. "Spence please" you moan, "What do you want pretty baby" he whispers. "I need you to fuck me Doctor" you moan looking into his eyes. He gets up taking his pants and boxers off and you take the rest of your clothes off. "God you're so beautiful" he says pulling you in for a rough kiss, before you know it you feel his dick line up with your entrance and he slowly pushes into you letting you adjust. You mouth fell open you forgot how good he felt, how big he was he started moving in and out of you slowly. After a while you grew eager "I want you to ruin me Spence"you moan, he quickens his pace cause a stream of moans to fall from your mouth you started to feel that knot in your lower stomach. "You're doing so good for me pretty baby" he groans. "I'm so close babe" you say as your fingers run through his hair lightly pulling on it. "Come for me baby, you did so good for me" he says as he fucks you through your orgasm after a few more sloppy thrusts you can feel that he's close, "Cum inside me doctor i'm all yours" you moan as you feel his dick twitch inside you. He pulls out of you walking to the bathroom grabbing a wash rag to clean you up. He wipes in between your legs before kissing you and saying "I love you". "I love you too pretty boy" you say back.

A/n: sorry guys it's been a little since i updated i hope you like this chapter! I love you<3