Chapter Two: 'Pet' From Another World

'Harry' nipped playfully at his 'cousin's' fingers. He liked the Dursley Family a lot especially since he blew his cover when his 'cousin' turned seven. His 'cousin' was his favorite though. It couldn't be helped too, the kid loved pulling pranks as well which made him a perfect partner for him.

It had been almost fifteen years since he arrived in this world after he'd been caught up in a wormhole while he had run off form his trainer who was busy doing their rounds around the Alolan Islands. It wasn't like he was alone though, Celebi, Mew, Victini, and Ho-Ho, had gotten brought into this world with him. The two of them were off exploring this new world under his illusions, though they came by to visit on occasions.

He'd always been extremely proud of his strength, his illusions stronger then even most Zorark's which allowed him to pull off elaborate pranks, and overall his uniqueness. Of course he'd been captured by his trainer in a moment of carelessness when he traveled to the Alola region.

Still he didn't allow that to end his mischief and he made sure to cause all kinds of it around Alola, much to the chagrin of his trainer. Of course now he was no longer in that world which meant on thing; his trainer had no control over his pranks now.

Plus this new word was filled with exciting things, especially the so called Wizards. They were weaker then Sabrina and a lot of other Psychics in his own world, including himself, but they were interesting. So he made a plan when he found a couple going on a date in their 'secret' part of the city, a strange place called Diagon Alley which was filled with weird wizards.

And thus began his elaborate prank, to protect the cute little wizard that helped them when they fell into the world, as well as cause chaos within the Wizarding Community. Not that the cutie who saved them knew this as the five of them had traveled into the past with Celebi who had become attached to the boy, to prevent the boy's suffering.

As of now he had done a wonderful job creating 'Harry Potter' the 'new' Boy-Who-Lived and 'Savior' to the Wizarding World. He snickered on Dudley's bed the boy having gone to the bathroom to get ready to go. They were going to head to the park to meet up with Dudley's friends who were also Pokémon nerds.

A new version of the game had been released on the smartphone called Pokémon Go, so they were going hunting today. 'Harry' was tagging along because they needed another person for the most recently returned Legendary in Raids, featuring Ho-Ho (which brought no end of amusement to him). He owed a lot to Ho-Ho who resurrected him after he died when the snake-faced man had shown up one night. Secretly though 'Harry' was looking forward to showing his friends (Pokémon) that he'd 'captured' them.

Sprawling out on the bed, he rolled around a few times twitching in boredom. He wasn't waiting long nearly ten minutes but he liked to be doing something. As if knowing that if he made him wait any longer he'd probably return to a clawed up pillow, Dudley exited the bathroom dressed and ready to go, "You ready, Zera?"

He snickered springing into the air off the bed and after a few moments and spins standing upright on the floor was the young 'Harry Potter'. Dudley muttered looking at his 'cousin', "Show off. You never have to get ready."

'Harry' snickered again earning a raise brow from his 'cousin', "You can't keep that playful smirk on your face though Mrs Figg might notice."

With a nod, his playful smug expression was replaced with one of defiance but resignation. Dudley clapped, "Great now let's go! Mom and Dad want us back by dinner."

'Harry' nodded dashing off racing the boy out of the house. While 'Harry' lazily but on an illusion of himself being forced outside the house. Phones in hand the Pokémon and human looked forward to a day outside the house.