3 . ♡

Part 3

Wonwoo is late for his date. It's for the most ridiculous reason. His roommates have their head stuck in their bed-frame. Wonwoo isn't the type of guy to ditch his friends for his date even though he can't do anything to help them out.

Let's rewind back to how this all happened.

It was 6:20pm and wonwoo was checking his phone every minute. His date is at 7pm. One of his friends (dino) sense how odd he is and steals his phone but gets his head stuck. The other friend (Seungkwan) laughs at him and gets his head stuck too. While they wait for firefighters to save them, Y/N waited for him for hours. He couldn't have texted her earlier to tell her why he's late.. The cafeteria closes and she's forced to leave. Hoshi walks her home. From afar, he sees wonwoo running at full speed to the cafeteria. Instinctively, he blocks her vision so that she doesn't see wonwoo.

Wonwoo tries to apologize to Y/N for being a no-show but this man is just so slow at it. When Y/N is in the mood to listen to him, he walks away. Y/N is speechless.

I am too. This man is from a different world.

Y/N realizes he didn't ditch her on purpose that night. She feels bad for giving him attitude and buys water for him (and everyone else but it was mostly for him). Wonwoo thought the water was from Jennie and throws it into the garbage.

When his buddy reveals it was from Yuan Qian,

Why did you throw the bottle it was given my Y/N "dino said"

Don't be such a rude wonwoo "dino said again"

he rummages for the bottle right from the garbage can.

Why did you pick it up from garbage "dino asked"

It mistakenly slipped "wonwoo stated"

Everyone gawks at him. Yuan Qian smiles. He says his hand slipped.

O-kay, lol.

Jennie confronts Wonwoo if he threw that bottle thinking it was from her. Y/N happens to overhear but hides herself behind the curtain. She's surprised by her friend and hits her head on the railing. Wonwoo flings off jennie to see if Y/N is okay but he accidentally injures jennie’s face.

Wonwoo goes out of his way to explain to Y/N  there's nothing special about him taking Jennie to the infirmary. She belatedly realizes he did text her that night. It's just Y/N never turned on her message notification........ To prevent this from happening again, Wonwoo adds her on WeChat.

The two of them have parent problems. Wonwoo  parents want him to switch to law school. Meanwhile Y/N's father wants her to just graduate. All she needs is a degree, what she learns doesn't matter. But it does matter. Y/N wants to be a painter. She starts crying on the phone with her dad. Wonwoo sees her crying; he has a pack of tissue ready but he doesn't know how to comfort her. Luckily, her friend ( momo ) comes out and he give that tissue to her to comfort Y/N. When Y/N learns the tissue was from him, she smiles at it. Through this conversation, wonwoo learns that she has more similarities to him than he thought.

Wonwoo spots something white on Y/N's hair. He holds onto her bangs for prolonged period of time and it makes Y/N nervous. He smiles.

Wonwoo : Can I tell you something?
Pause.
It's time to wash your hair.

Y/N : Bye.

The sculpture department is putting on a Greek mythology performance of some sort. , Wonwoo as Apollo.

Y/N slips on stage. Wonwoo catches her. They hug a bit and the crowd cheers. Forgetting she's on stage, and forgetting she's supposed to be Artemis, she pushes him away and accidentally tears his shirt near his abs. He reaches out for her hand and makes her touch his abs. It's all part of the show, or at least that's what he's trying to make the audience believe. He lifts her chin to make her look at him to complete the show.

____________________________

Someone enlighten me whether there's a story like this between Apollo and Artemis. Where she touches his chest and needs to look up at him. Aren't they just twins? Is it an artwork? Am I reading too much into this?

So , this part is done see you soon in nxt part... Bye bye.....

______________________________