Part 25

Part 25

After that they reach the restaurant and take dinner while having lost of teasing and masti.
They all enjoy a lot .

But no one knows that this happiness is just temporary bcz  God plan is something else.

They didn't even realise that someone is watching behind them.

The person is observed them and think that  that their happiness got vanished in sometimes bcz I m coming.

And I break them.
Bcz sid is only mine.
Wo sirf or sirf mera hai.
Wo kabhi kisi or ka nahi ho sakta.

And the person smile evils 😈😈😈.

After complete dinner they dance on stage and enjoy a lot.

After sometime they all came back home bcz they all are tired and also late night so they wish eo good night and move towards their respective rooms.

Sidnaaz change their clothes and lay down on the bad.
Sana's head on sid chest and his hand around her neck .

They both feel eo.

While sid thinks something naughty and tell her that I want my sweet dish.

And next moment he take her lips with his lips and kiss her. First she didn't respond. Then sid pinch her wrist and she starts responding.

Sid move his hand on her back shamelessly and she moaned between kiss and he take a chance and enter her mouth and soon their lips move into rhythm.

They both kiss eo passionately and like their is no tomorrow.

The kiss is full of love.
It's shows that how they love eo.
No one ready to break the kiss.

And this whole scenario seen by the person who is already reach India.
And see sidnaaz like this.

And then the person think that.

Jitna marji pyar karlo abhi badme tum dono ko rona hi haiii.
Kyunki mai tum dono ko zyada time sath mai nahi rehne dungi.

Salo pahele bhi sid ne meri baat manke tumko bol diya tha chali jao.

Aaj bhi manega.😈😈😈😈

Wo meri baat manke tumhe chod dega😈😈😈😈😈😈😈.

And the other side they both part away after long good kiss
Bcz they need some oxygen.

And then he kiss her forehead and she responds with close her eyes.

After that they both hug eo and sleep peacefully in eo arms.

Next morning their beautiful sleep disturb by rising sun.
And then sid wake up and see her beautiful munchkin sleeping with cute pout and he pack her pout.
Without disturbing her sleeping he wake up and take some pillows and settled near her so see feel that he is near her.

After that he goes to freshen up and then after he move towards his gym to doing workout.

While having workout manik also join sid.

They both talk eo.

During exercise sid tell manik that she is coming at last night I saw her.

She followed us at the restaurant and and every where where we are going.

And she watch us all the time .

After listening this manik became shocked bcz he didn't know that she is coming last night bcz they all know that she is coming today.

After that he asked him that how do you know that she is coming and follow us.

And then sid tell him that he notice her when they all enter in restaurant and I Call my secret detective and he told me that she is came India.
She is here from last week.
And also she followed us from 1week.

After listening this manik became more shocked bcz he didn't even any single clue about this.

And then they both discuss about the plan and then both came out from gym and move towards their respective rooms.

After entering the room sid saw that his nazz is still sleeping.

And then he move towards the bed and settled down on the bed.

And then he wake up her and wishing her good morning.

And then she tell him plzzz 5min more.

But he didn't want to sleep her more so he lifted her in his arms and move towards the washroom and stand her on floor and after that he open the tap and splash the water on her face.

After that she became angry and she bite his shoulder and neck .

But sid is enjoying this. Bcz he like this.
And next moment he said in husky voice that I want my morning kiss .
And then next moment they both kiss eo.

After get satisfied he live her lips and say that I m waiting for u outside.
Come fast and then he came outside.

And take his clothes and moves to other room for freshn up

After sometime they both ready and came downstairs and settled down on table.

They all doing masti while having breakfast.

But next moment all masti and happiness vanished bcz the person is came and settled down on the table with them.

And then she asked why u all r looking me like this.

I informed that I m coming.
So why u all r shocked.

I m also a member of this family.
So I also have right to seat with my family. Right guys.

And then she take a plate and serve herself.

And take breakfast.

After seen this naaz leave from them bcz she didn't like this.

So she live her breakfast.

And then sid aslo go from there bcz he knows that waht happened to her.

That's why he didn't even tell her that he knew that she is coming India 1 week before.

So guys that's it for today.
I hope you all are like this part.

Next bhut zayada twist and turns aayenge.
But believe me sidnaaz alag nahi honge. 😊

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें