Chapter 1-I somehow landed on the Moon and forgot who i am

A/N: This fic contains blood as early as this first Chapter, if you're sensitive to that, please be careful with reading.

2nd Pov:

You opened your eyes. 

You saw metal, lots of it, but also something you've never seen before, it was grey in Fact most of it was grey.
Looking above you you could make out stars, it seems that wherever you are right now, that it currently was night.

„Where am i ?"
You asked no one in particular.

You were about to try and stand up, but you couldn't, something stopped you.
Confused, you looked at where your Legs are, there you saw that your right Leg was stuck under a big piece of Metal.

„Oh Phooey."
You exclaimed in Worry.

„Stay Calm, panicking won't help."
You whispered quietly.

You took a look around your surroundings, trying to find something you could use to try and pry off the Metal on your Leg.

In the middle of you searching, a problem started to arise.

*cough*

„I- *cough* can't *cough* breath."

You were panicking, you were stuck and couldn't breath.

It was not because of an Panic attack, but because of the Circumstances of where you were.
Wherever it is that you are, it lacked Oxygen.

You were frantically looking around, scared.
You were starting to shed tears in reaction.

You were beginning to lose hope until your eyes spotted something.

„Oxy-Chew. The Gum that Provides Oxygen while you Chew"
You read in your Mind.

If it does what it says it does, then this could save your life.

You grabbed the Oxychew package and opened it, you grabbed one of the wrapped pieces of Gum and opened it, you were about to insert it into your Beak to start chewing on it, but you couldn't.

Apparently you were wearing a helmet of some kind and you didn't Notice until NOW, when your very life depended on it.

You didn't have the Time to try and figure out on how to properly remove it.
You raised your Head and smashed the helmet down on the ground as hard as you could.

Luckily the Glass shattered, now you finally put the the Oxy-chew into your Beak and chewed on it as if your Life depended on it, well in this case your life actually did depend on it.

After seconds of chewing on that Gum, you began to calm down, you could now actually breathe.

But godammit this Oxy-Chew tasted horrible. What Flavour is this?